Cop Pulls Over A Man Doing 65 mph on a 70 mph Speed Limit Highway

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Nah, you literally just made all that up. Simple googles search

North Carolina code on reasonable and prudent speed
Maximum speed law:

According to section 20-141 of NC vehicle code, “No person shall drive a vehicle on a highway or in a public vehicular area at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions then existing.”

Minimum speed law:

Section 20-146 states:

“No person shall operate a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede the normal and reasonable movement of traffic.”

And:

“A person driving at less than the legal maximum speed limit shall drive in the right-hand lane then available for thru traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the highway.”

Carl Winslow :scust:

And on the other hand, without a gun they cant get none
But dont let it be a black :mjpls: and a white one :upsetfavre:

Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top

Black police showin out for the white cop :mjpls:

giphy.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: wtf kind of cop does this bullshyt??? 5 miles under the speed limit is a problem???

Most folks do 5 miles over, easily 10 miles over. So imagine if you doing 80mph, and this dude here is doing 65. If you gone get on the highway do the speed limit, it's not hard

u damn right it is.u turned it into something it wasn’t :lolbron:

Sounds like you don't have a counter argument:mjlol: Telling somebody to stop driving slow isn't racist.

Bad drivers come from every background, and I roast each and everyone of em.:umad:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I had almost exact shyt happen to me but it was a broken tail light. Which didnt exist. I was a kid then but I would still kim.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Thats racist. I hate cops. Worst drivers on the road too.

I had a cop blow through a stop sign and almost hit me. Then he started tailing me out of spite! He was mad at me because he almost hit me :mjlol:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Most folks do 5 miles over, easily 10 miles over. So imagine if you doing 80mph, and this dude here is doing 65. If you gone get on the highway do the speed limit, it's not hard

Sounds like you don't have a counter argument:mjlol: Telling somebody to stop driving slow isn't racist.

Bad drivers come from every background, and I roast each and everyone of em.:umad:
:ufdup:better had lil nikka.dont be having favorites ,being picky n shyt

:sas2:Lucky u got a bible verse as your username or I woulda came at you bro:sas1:

all glory to the Father in Heaven in Jesus mighty holy name:ohlawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Maybe something wrong with his car, or he's not seeing clearly well...:ld: it could be some other mitigating factors as why dude is driving slow, that's why the right lane is the slow lane and the left is the fast lane...:mjlol:

I've seen worse driving on the commute home with dudes trying to weave in an out on the GCP where people doing 55... these dudes doing 70...:beli:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Id save copies of this video and the "warning".
Go down to the police station and make a complaint.
Once they create a paper trail, but do nothing Id call every news station and bring the story to them.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
70mph speed limit.

“Speed Limit” infers that that is the max speed allowed that does not contribute to unsafe driving conditions. It does not infer that a posted speed is a requirement.

If 70mph is a “speed limit”, that means anything under 70 is lawful, you just cannot exceed 70mph, because 70 is the limit.

So giving a ticket on 65mph doesn’t makes sense. I would 1) contest the ticket and 2) countersue the county on racial discrimination and 3) eat.
Yeah, its lawful to go up to 15 MPH under