Cop Pulls Over A Man Doing 65 mph on a 70 mph Speed Limit Highway

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Doing 65 on a 70 mph is creating a dangerous condition because your not keeping with the flow of traffic and intentionally making other motorist having to slow down behind you or switching lanes abruptly..

Doing 65 in a 70 ain't creating any dangerous conditions :russ:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
70mph speed limit.

“Speed Limit” infers that that is the max speed allowed that does not contribute to unsafe driving conditions. It does not infer that a posted speed is a requirement.

If 70mph is a “speed limit”, that means anything under 70 is lawful, you just cannot exceed 70mph, because 70 is the limit.

So giving a ticket on 65mph doesn’t makes sense. I would 1) contest the ticket and 2) countersue the county on racial discrimination and 3) eat.
Nah, you literally just made all that up. Simple googles search

North Carolina code on reasonable and prudent speed
Maximum speed law:

According to section 20-141 of NC vehicle code, “No person shall drive a vehicle on a highway or in a public vehicular area at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions then existing.”

Minimum speed law:

Section 20-146 states:

“No person shall operate a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede the normal and reasonable movement of traffic.”

And:

“A person driving at less than the legal maximum speed limit shall drive in the right-hand lane then available for thru traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the highway.”

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If you can't do the speed limit you don't have any business driving. Too many dumbasses that can't drive:camby:

Doing 65 on a 70 mph is creating a dangerous condition because your not keeping with the flow of traffic and intentionally making other motorist having to slow down behind you or switching lanes abruptly..

It's called the speed limit for a reason. 95% of the cars have cruise control that can easily be set. Holding up traffic, clogging the roads when people got places to be. :camby::camby: And most folks is doing 75 - 85mph

The people doing 75-85mph are the people who are breaking the law, but you already knew that :mjpls:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Slick racist/Ruckus side eyed shyt like this is whats ruining this site. We know what you are and meant. Noted for future references.

Explain how my comment was slick racist? If he had been white, Asian, Indian, I would've said the same thing. Slow drivers come from all backgrounds.

@Quasi You sound mighty sure on calling me a cac. Wanna make a ban bet?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nah, you literally just made all that up. Simple googles search

North Carolina code on reasonable and prudent speed
Maximum speed law:

According to section 20-141 of NC vehicle code, “No person shall drive a vehicle on a highway or in a public vehicular area at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions then existing.”

Minimum speed law:

Section 20-146 states:

“No person shall operate a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede the normal and reasonable movement of traffic.”

And:

“A person driving at less than the legal maximum speed limit shall drive in the right-hand lane then available for thru traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the highway.”

And none of that states that doing a few miles under a max is creating dangerous conditions or effecting traffic flow.

I don't know why y'all caping for this racist pig.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
And none of that states that doing a few miles under a max is creating dangerous conditions or effecting traffic flow.

I don't know why y'all caping for this racist pig.
I didn't say it did, and I'm not caping for a racist cop, so STFU. It was a reply to a post stating the 70mph speed limit was the max speed not the minimum. Which isn't true in N.C.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Explain how my comment was slick racist? If he had been white, Asian, Indian, I would've said the same thing. Slow drivers come from all backgrounds.

@Quasi You sound mighty sure on calling me a cac. Wanna make a ban bet?
Never called you a cac. I included Ruckus as well. I'm sure you qualify for the latter. Either way you're being obtuse just to get attention. Congrats.

Veteran
Daps
Never called you a cac. I included Ruckus as well. I'm sure you qualify for the latter.

My comment still wasn't slick racist, telling somebody to get off the road for driving slow isn't racist in anyway shape, or form. Bad drivers come from every background, and I would've still called him out if he was white, Asian, etc.

Sorry I hurt you and everybody else's feelings, I'll make sure to PC proof my wording next time.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My comment still wasn't slick racist. Bad drivers come from every background, and I would've still called him out if he was white, Asian, etc.

Sorry I hurt you and everybody else's feelings, I'll make sure to PC proof my wording next time.

How was he being a bad driver? :dwillhuh:

He was driving a few miles under the limit. He was doing a 65 in a 70. There was no legitimate reason for that cop to pull him over.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My comment still wasn't slick racist, telling somebody to get off the road for driving slow isn't racist in anyway shape, or form. Bad drivers come from every background, and I would've still called him out if he was white, Asian, etc.

No need to cop pleas to me man. You already been exposed don't try to turn this shyt into some PC convo. Good day.

Veteran
Daps
No need to cop pleas to me man. You already been exposed don't try to turn this shyt into some PC convo. Good day.

Exposed for what dumb ass? Where did you expose me? Telling somebody to stop driving slow and impeding traffic isn't racist.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m saying do the exact speed limit.. shyt it’s what I do when I driving through them bum fukk states.. I already know them cac cops lookin but they gotta find a different excuse if you driving the limit :mjpls:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
How was he being a bad driver? :dwillhuh:

He was driving a few miles under the limit. He was doing a 65 in a 70. There was no legitimate reason for that cop to pull him over.

right.

unless he was going UNDER the MINIMUM limit for that road, that was a bullshyt stop