Cop Pulls Over A Man Doing 65 mph on a 70 mph Speed Limit Highway

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm glad he pulled his ass over. Get off the damn highway with all that driving slow shyt:camby:

PEOPLE DAPPED THIS NONSENSE!?!

giphy.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
you're caccin/c00ning by Assuming the road was clear ahead for him to maintain 70mph and congested behind him causing danger to other motorists. you're basically justifying the race soldier's actions which he would've done Himself if he could pull a justification out of his ass.

typical of the intellectualized trolling/c00ning/caccery thecoli has going on now.

The coli consists of thousands of PAWG threads and black women ain't shyt threads, but I'm a c00n. The positive black reinforcement threads rarely get posted in, but I'm a c00n.

Sure thing chief:unimpressed:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I could see if he was doing 40 in a 45 Zone but 65 mph is already pretty quick.

Most places allow 15 over the limit without messing with you but it's still at their discretion. Bottom line is anytime you leave the house you're at their mercy.

There is a law called the "Slowpoke Law" if you're driving in the far left lane you have to get over for faster cars even if they're going over the speed limit

however this cop didn't say that at all, he thinks he's a super cop and trying to make detective - fukk him I hope this video gets him fired. :pacspit:

invalid

Banned
Daps
70mph speed limit.

“Speed Limit” infers that that is the max speed allowed that does not contribute to unsafe driving conditions. It does not infer that a posted speed is a requirement.

If 70mph is a “speed limit”, that means anything under 70 is lawful, you just cannot exceed 70mph, because 70 is the limit.

So giving a ticket on 65mph doesn’t makes sense. I would 1) contest the ticket and 2) countersue the county on racial discrimination and 3) eat.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I could see if he was doing 40 in a 45 Zone but 65 mph is already pretty quick.

Most places allow 15 over the limit without messing with you but it's still at their discretion. Bottom line is anytime you leave the house you're at their mercy.

Doing 65 on a 70 mph is creating a dangerous condition because your not keeping with the flow of traffic and intentionally making other motorist having to slow down behind you or switching lanes abruptly..
In most places you have to be going 15 miles under the speed limit for it to be illegal.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
70mph speed limit.

“Speed Limit” infers that that is the max speed allowed that does not contribute to unsafe driving conditions. It does not infer that a posted speed is a requirement.

If 70mph is a “speed limit”, that means anything under 70 is lawful, you just cannot exceed 70mph, because 70 is the limit.

So giving a ticket on 65mph doesn’t makes sense. I would 1) contest the ticket and 2) countersue the county on racial discrimination and 3) eat.
Nah breh, going 15 mph under the speed limit will earn you a ticket for disrupting the flow of traffic.

Getting stopped for going 65 in a 70 is fukking ridiculous tho.