Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Russ makes $45 million a year. He's supposed to be an important piece. You can't shoot THAT poorly AND bring nothing else to the table. It's not like he's a lockdown defender or some amazing playmaker. What does he do WELL at this point?
The Lakewrs have other problems (guys like Nunn and Beverly won't keep shooting this badly) but Russ is a glaring 47 million problem.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Russ makes $45 million a year. He's supposed to be an important piece. You can't shoot THAT poorly AND bring nothing else to the table. It's not like he's a lockdown defender or some amazing playmaker. What does he do WELL at this point?
I know, but you act like I’m going to bat for Russ. I’m not. Point is, he isn’t the only one who can’t shoot on that team.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It’s gonna be so akward if the Lakers try to give Russ a tribute video next year when he comes back on whatever team he ends up on :russ:
They'll be no tribute videos because he'll be out of the league this is it

He'll be wearing dresses in his boutiques full time nikka

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Its fukked up when the lesser solution is to put him off the bench and he is fukking his career up like its nothing.