Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Ham's style has made Reeaves completely irrelevant, I think he should use him as a backup guard rather than telling him to be in the corner. He is more useful with the ball in his hand

Reeves is a really good playmaker. Those skills should be utilized. I’d be nice if he could at least shoot it at league average tho. He’s been putting in work so I think he’ll get there...but even if he doesn’t Ham should be utilizing his play making skills. He’s the 2nd best playmaker on the team...

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He can't bench a guy like Russ unless the FO tells him to.
Then they would have to fire me :yeshrug: theres certain shyt when it comes to YOUR career that you don’t play the yes man role on …I’m not letting no 34 year Westbrook sabotage my career

Just from a logical standpoint …who the fukk has Russ built up this good will with in LA to where Ham should be afraid of controlling his rotations? Who? You think Bron is going to fight to keep Russ playing in these moments …Russ has already embarrassed LeBron for him choosing to bring him to the Lakers to begin with …so I’m confused …he’s not some laker legend like Kobe where you don’t want to upstage because of the backlash ..he’s an aged out vet like Melo/Blake/Carter who needs to get down or lay down …if Ham is a real coach he’ll do the right thing …I’d expect some changes over these next 10 games or so

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I knew pretty early that after enough of my own fails on the court that I wasn't NBA material:pachaha:
It's got to be rough to realize that during your career, but at the same time convince yourself you still nice