Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My prediction is Bron will ask for a trade this summer. He wanted to break this record in a Lakers jersey. I am not sure if he's willing to do this again if he's still playing at this level

I think AD gon get traded first fr. I think Bron invested in the LA lifestyle. But I could see him requesting a trade too :ehh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My prediction is Bron will ask for a trade this summer. He wanted to break this record in a Lakers jersey. I am not sure if he's willing to do this again if he's still playing at this level
If they don't make a drastic move, he might. I think he really wants to finish as a Laker though. He doesn't wanna leave LA and being a Laker means something to him.

LeBron is still a championship caliber player. AD's the guy they have to move if they want to really flesh out the roster.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how so much history in embedded in this Franchise. Congrats to Lebon, I'm a Lebron stan, but the effort ruined it for me. Yall deserve better than this shyt.

This should have been a historic night capitalized off a W. Thunder coming from a back to back.

But they were looking like the greatest team of all time out there.

My apologies to the Lakers faithful. Have a good night

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think AD gon get traded first fr. I think Bron invested in the LA lifestyle. But I could see him requesting a trade too :ehh:
Lakers would only trade him for 2 reasons, Bron approved or AD demanded a trade. I don't see them going out there way to do it. The AD for KD swap is pretty intriguing though. No team would come close to offering Nets AD type of player.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lakers would only trade him for 2 reasons, Bron approved or AD demanded a trade. I don't see them going out there way to do it. The AD for KD swap is pretty intriguing though. No team would come close to offering Nets AD type of player.

That would be very intriguing but I don’t see KD wanting to come here. It would be great tho lol