Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've tried to be nice, but I agree he's bad... but honestly we probably are a better team with a better record with Vogel this year.

Ham has cost this team probably 10 games by himself.

Again for stretches he had a 4 guard lineup in today

And that’s saying something considering how bad Woatgel was but goddamn Ham is a special type of bad. This job was too much too soon he was better off coaching a young squad looking to find its way.

No reason why the Lakers shouldn’t have a proven championship coach.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
My prediction is Bron will ask for a trade this summer. He wanted to break this record in a Lakers jersey. I am not sure if he's willing to do this again if he's still playing at this level

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
And that’s saying something considering how bad Woatgel was but goddamn Ham is a special type of bad. This job was too much too soon he was better off coaching a young squad looking to find its way.

It makes it all the more bad that when reporters at the beginning of the year were questioning her and Pelinka about the lack of a big offseason move they said "Oh Darvin Ham was our big move!"

He's an assistant coach, not a head coach.. His rotations are worse than Vogel, and that's saying something

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My prediction is Bron will ask for a trade this summer. He wanted to break this record in a Lakers jersey. I am not sure if he's willing to do this again if he's still playing at this level
That would be a godsend

I think so too. Ham is one of those coaches u when your team is down bad and then u upgrade it when it’s looking up. He’s not a contending coach.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ham gotta go in the off-season he’s trash. We gotta get a real coach with a proven track record.
The front office putting all that heat on Vogel last season and sabotaging him from the first week on was so pathetic. I'll join @GreatestLaker in trashing them for that.

Ham is an awful in-game coach. 2K pros would have better rotations and defensive matchups than him.