Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it with the deflecting ..you asked a question and I gave you an indisputable fact …if you like lies over facts go elsewhere with your questions nikka …he’s unquestionably dragged their 3 point shooting down that is a fact
They all are shooting under the 30 :russ:

Of course he’s helped bring it down. Who hasn’t

@Regular_P

I’m let y’all cook tho & keep having this thought the team will magically become a contender once he’s gone.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
full

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
stupid basketball within the last minute, yes Russ shot was not good, but why the fukk is bron shooting a sidestep 3 with 50 seconds left? When the game is tight they do all kinds of stupid shyt.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
At this point, Russ might be the worst player in the league
No ifs, ands, or might be about it, he is, especially considering what he's making.

And the fact that he made a comment about not knowing what to do before the game cause he was benched in the pre season means he doesn't want to change.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stupid basketball within the last minute, yes Russ shot was not good, but why the fukk is bron shooting a sidestep 3 with 50 seconds left? When the game is tight they do all kinds of stupid shyt.

Bron has been awful for us down the stretch his entire Lakers tenure

even the first year with AD, we had the worst crunch time statistics because all he did was hold the ball for 20 seconds and shoot stepback 3s. nothing has changed

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
For one us coming back & taking the lead had far more to do with Portland just playing lazy.

Take Russ out & those same players will shoot open three’s the defense is giving. Russ boneheaded & all at least has common sense to go in sometimes. He also made several passes none of the players you named would. Made a tight pass to AD down the stretch.

For all parties it’s best to get Russ out. It’s just foolish to try & single him out. This team is washed. At least he’ll be able to somewhat clean his name somewhere else
I don't agree with this, Blazers are in a similar tier than us. This should be a winnable game. We played good defense and played smart on offense for the lead. Team has more issues than Russ, not disagreeing but those guys play their roles and i trust them to make their open shots more than Russ at this point. I have defended Russ a lot but he is not giving u a single thing on offense and defense is inconsistent
Y'all really thought Ham would be a good coach? :dead:
This is not on him

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Bron has been awful for us down the stretch his entire Lakers tenure

even the first year with AD, we had the worst crunch time statistics because all he did was hold the ball for 20 seconds and shoot stepback 3s. nothing has changed
he can get a better shot, but he is dead set on taking this heroic 3's that are more then likely not going to go in, which is stupid.