Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, get the fukk outta here. They were up by eight when he came back in with 4-5 minutes to play and the offense cratered because Nurkic was guarding him like Ben Simmons.

This cancer was 4-15 with two brutal bricks down the stretch and you're defending him? :camby:
No I’m not defending him but this blame Russ because the wind blew one way agenda is garbage

The fact we struggled against a team that was expected to be at our level or below us is :scust:

I legit want to know who will be next once Russ is out? The team is just plain bad & it’s not one person fault nor can one person fix it.

Well actually add a Curry or KD & we good :russ:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Will removing Russ improve the 3pt percentage?

After we send Russ home who’s next to blame
Its not about 3 point shooting, we will be bad regardless but just look at how Blazers were defending once he came back. At least JTA or Troy Brown wont shoot a dumb midrange with 18 seconds left. Russ jumpshot is a turnover, not even a miss

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
No I’m not defending him but this blame Russ because the wind blew one way agenda is garbage

The fact we struggled against a team that was expected to be at our level or below us is :scust:

I legit want to know who will be next once Russ is out? The team is just plain bad & it’s not one person fault nor can one person fix it.

Well actually add a Curry or KD & we good :russ:
I hope you're related to Russ, otherwise, this is straight ignorant posting. :mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Will removing Russ improve the 3pt percentage?

After we send Russ home who’s next to blame
Exactly. Russ is faulted for everything that goes wrong. Down the stretch Bev shoots a bad 3, Russ fault. Bron shoots a bad 3, Russ fault. Russ bricks ILL advised jumper, HIS fault. Dame cooks Walker TWICE, Russ fault. Grant scores on Bron and AD, Russ fault. Bron misses a game tying over Dame, Russ fault.

Regardless if Russ is bench or traded, this squad is wack. No defense and no shooting. What is any coach supposed to do with this squad? Blow it up or stop expecting wins. Bron ain’t 30.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Its not about 3 point shooting, we will be bad regardless but just look at how Blazers were defending once he came back. At least JTA or Troy Brown wont shoot a dumb midrange with 18 seconds left. Russ jumpshot is a turnover, not even a miss
Damn :picard:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Russ is faulted for everything that goes wrong. Down the stretch Bev shoots a bad 3, Russ fault. Bron shoots a bad 3, Russ fault. Russ bricks ILL advised jumper, HIS fault. Dame cooks Walker TWICE, Russ fault. Grant scores on Bron and AD, Russ fault. Bron misses a GW over Dame, Russ fault.

Regardless if Russ is bench or traded, this squad is wack. No defense and no shooting. What is any coach supposed to do with this squad? Blow it up or stop expecting wins. Bron ain’t 30.
@Regular_P you get it now :francis:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Russ :francis:

I don't expect Nunn and Beverly to keep shooting this badly. Troy Brown Jr. Looked decent. Reeves hit some of his threes. Dennis should fit in with this group nicely too.

But Russ is going to put on the losing end of of all these close western conference games.

Clippers, GSW, and this version of the Portland are all playoff teams so the losses don't hurt that bad but the Lakers be 3-12 by November 21st with Russ.