Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This has the potential to be catastrophic for the Mavs and be the impetus to Luka leaving Dallas…they’re betting the house on Kyrie, good luck…but yeah we couldn’t beat that haul…

Yeah. I wanted him on the Lakers but I feel like that's the only situation that works well for him. Anything else could be a real disaster.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I noticed there is a Lakers tax

no one wants to see the Lakers do well

hearing 17 18 titles make it burn slow where its teams that never made it to the conference finals
The league really hates @Regular_P :snoop:
fukk now if I’m Russ. I go full Sabotage. And I don’t call my boy that bull shyt. Russ needs to stop being professional and go full August 2015 fukkery level. I’m talking screaming on Bron and or a coach in the middle of a game :birdman:
I really wish Bron/Phil didnt tweet that shyt :francis:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
fukk now if I’m Russ. I go full Sabotage. And I don’t call my boy that bull shyt. Russ needs to stop being professional and go full August 2015 fukkery level. I’m talking screaming on Bron and or a coach in the middle of a game :birdman:
Russ been ass but I would be fed up with the bullshyt I've been getting and Phil and Lebron trolling me possibly getting traded on social media

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Hey LWO brothers how is everyone doing? Decided to stop watching this season for the good of my mental health. Hope y'all are doing good.

Flat Earth Byrie :mjcry:
No playoffs again :mjcry:
Bro wasting his last good years in this trash :mjcry:

I miss that young core man :mjcry:
BI come back

LWO Fred

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know what the front office could have done in this situation …that Mavericks package is unquestionably better than what the Lakers could offer to the Nets considering they still want to compete ….they just got outbid :manny: It happens
We got outbid, can’t even be mad fr. :ehh:
This
But nikkas in here crying when we would’ve been in the same situation with Dwight cuz Kyrie didn’t want a two yr extension which was the option we wanted if we were giving up all these assets he wanted to wait till the off season to get a four yr max which he could always decide to leave like Dwight did. Which he could do with the Mavs this offseason now
Plus we GOT OUTBID LMAO

Daps
It was almost as if this move was forecasted, as if Kyrie was trying to tell us something:

Kyrie endorsing Alex Jones
Kyrie endorsing Jordan Peterson
Kyrie endorsing Jason Whitlock.

Now he'll be playing for a Mark Cuban franchise that has a history of putting white players at the forefront. Do the keyboard militants follow him to Dallas or do they get outta dodge?

:mjpls:

Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Russ been ass but I would be fed up with the bullshyt I've been getting and Phil and Lebron trolling me possibly getting traded on social media
There’s only so much shyt Russ can be expected to take. He has his own issues but the same people who vouched to bring him here been hanging him out to dry since last season around this time.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This has the potential to be catastrophic for the Mavs and be the impetus to Luka leaving Dallas…they’re betting the house on Kyrie, good luck…but yeah we couldn’t beat that haul…

Doesn't Kyrie's oldest child live in Dallas with her mother? Maybe the Mavs are betting on that also convincing him to stay.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It was almost as if this move was forecasted, as if Kyrie was trying to tell us something:

Kyrie endorsing Alex Jones
Kyrie endorsing Jordan Peterson
Kyrie endorsing Jason Whitlock.

Now he'll be playing for a Mark Cuban franchise that has a history of putting white players at the forefront. Do the keyboard militants follow him to Dallas or do they get outta dodge?

:mjpls:
I thought Kyrie was on his hotep shyt, shyt not gonna go well. I see fukery in the horizon.