Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The mental fragility of this dude really scares me.

Him and Westbrook are really tight so maybe that helps.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't like this trade for the Lakers at all. There's a reason y'all got Rui for Nunn and some 2nd-rounders. He's the ultimate extreme of a Coli player - does everything terrible other than score flashy. If he's not making a bucket, he's probably actively making the play worse, and he doesn't make buckets that efficiently. His talent is meaningless when his teams are always much worse on both sides of the ball whenever he's on the court. He's like a dollar store version of MPJ.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don't like this trade for the Lakers at all. There's a reason y'all got Rui for Nunn and some 2nd-rounders. He's the ultimate extreme of a Coli player - does everything terrible other than score flashy. If he's not making a bucket, he's probably actively making the play worse, and he doesn't make buckets that efficiently. His talent is meaningless when his teams are always much worse on both sides of the ball whenever he's on the court. He's like a dollar store version of MPJ.

Yeah I'm not familiar with his game that much but I would have preferred the Lakers went after Jalen McDaniels from the Hornets.

He seems like a safer bet.

He's a better defender

Hersh

Superstar
Daps

he can't be worse than nun.. and he's got length which exactly what Lakers need.. let's hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

This is interesting becuase his cap hold is like 18 million which means the lakers would have substantially less money to play with in free agency this summer if they are planning to keep him … to me that indicates that they don’t plan on being major players in summer spending and that they’ll likely push hard to leverage that cap space during the trade deadline instead …but we’ll see :ehh:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is interesting becuase his cap hold is like 18 million which means the lakers would have substantially less money to play with in free agency this summer if they are planning to keep him … to me that indicates that they don’t plan on being major players in summer spending and that they’ll likely push hard to leverage that cap space during the trade deadline instead …but we’ll see :ehh:

Westbrook’s 47 million is coming off the books though.

Call me crazy but I don’t expect Russ to be a part of the Lakers’ plans come 2024 and that’s if he isn’t moved by the deadline this year.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Damn... No upside?