Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ham is to blame for this loss really, I'm simply saying that the knee jerk reactions that conclude that Russ is a piece of shyt don't apply to Lebron when he's standing around on defense or getting hunted down late in the game. I want everyone to get their wish, get Russ the fukk up outta LA and watch them nikkas still suck.
Exactly.

Imagine using someone with a 20 pt triple double shooting 50% off the bench as a scapegoat.

It's Comical at this point.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nah it's not too late when the 6th seed is still within a reasonable reach.

Another 5 game win streak could change this teams fortunes.

I think they need to go ahead and make the Bojan trade now.
I don't know what they're waiting for. If they had made a trade for Bojan two weeks ago, they'd probably be in the five spot. Just pissing the season away.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Nah it's not too late when the 6th seed is still within a reasonable reach.

Another 5 game win streak could change this teams fortunes.

I think they need to go ahead and make the Bojan trade now.
Sorry to break it to you. This team is going no where. How many times are we going to be saying this is within reach? Management has made it clear they aren't making any moves. Crazy considering Bron and AD are both still top ten players. But we can't expect anything else from the worst front office in the league.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to break it to you. This team is going no where. How many times are we going to be saying this is within reach? Management has made it clear they aren't making any moves. Crazy considering Bron and AD are both still top ten players. But we can't expect anything else from the worst front office in the league.
Bron is a top 10 player. AD is not. Best asset is availability. Is AD more valuable than Christian Wood if Wood is on the floor and AD is not? Just stop this nonsense. There’s no such thing as a top 10 player that plays 50 games or loss year in and year out.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Bro the Clippers are the sixth seed at 23-22 and they have been a disaster this season.

And Kawhi is on his last legs.

The teams below them like the Timberwolves, Jazz, and Blazers are not scary teams either

The Lakers are 19-24 and will be 20-24 if they will this game tomorrow they can definitely get to the sixth seed if they get some solid contributions from the role players or they make a trade.

Daps

Refs will probably apologize in the report

The "real MVP" is out here fouling someone who has special needs because he can't guard him straight up. Is this what you call defense @Flight?

This is a crime, in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. @MyApps will be waiting for an apology from you and Embiid.

:picard:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The "real MVP" is out here fouling someone who has special needs because he can't guard him straight up. Is this what you call defense @Flight?

This is a crime, in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. @MyApps will be waiting for an apology from you and Embiid.

Refs didn’t call it so I’m Ray Charles to it brother.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In what world is sending Westbrook to the line in the clutch not a sure bet defensively? If anything, refs screwed up in LA's favor giving them a chance to try something else :mjlol: