Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can they just blow a team out once on these late night games. It’s almost 12 am out here. nikkas gotta go to work :damn:
You have to work on MLK day? :picard:

Not to mention a crucial stop on an MVP level big, but again, he's THE problem, like these fukking clowns don't see Lebron standing around.

Yea blame the dude who had a plus 19+/- & shot 65% with 35, 8 & 10 :dead:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Frustrating cause they've shown they can beat quality teams like Philly and Dallas without AD...

Yet show that ultimately this team would still be too flawed/low BBIQ to win big. smh

They are missing a wing that can shoot and a center that can do a decent job at protecting the paint.

Thomas Bryant is borderline unplayable on defense at times.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Your schtick is old :camby:
Bullshyt

Russ plays a great game

Russ makes a mistake at the end of the game

Now it's trade Russ, Get him outta here, Russ gonna Russ.

This the shyt I'm talking about. The nikka could give you 30-30-30 and yall would still say he needs to be traded cuz he sucks.

Yall don't deserve him AT ALL.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Frustrating cause they've shown they can beat quality teams like Philly and Dallas without AD...

Yet show that ultimately this team would still be too flawed/low BBIQ to win big. smh
All of these close losses to playoff teams despite no AD, fringe dudes like JTA, Troy Brown, Gabriel, Schroeder, Christie making up the rotation, a rookie coach, and a saboteur.

It's too late now. They've lost far too many games, trades should have been in the offseason. They should just let the season play out and move on from Bron and AD in the summer.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Bullshyt

Russ plays a great game

Russ makes a mistake at the end of the game

Now it's trade Russ, Get him outta here, Russ gonna Russ.

This the shyt I'm talking about. The nikka could give you 30-30-30 and yall would still say he needs to be traded cuz he sucks.

Yall don't deserve him AT ALL.
You talking about we don’t deserve him. Are you this nikkas side bytch are something? Tf is wrong with you

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You have to work on MLK day? :picard:

Yea blame the dude who had a plus 19+/- & shot 65% with 35, 8 & 10 :dead:

Ham is to blame for this loss really, I'm simply saying that the knee jerk reactions that conclude that Russ is a piece of shyt don't apply to Lebron when he's standing around on defense or getting hunted down late in the game. I want everyone to get their wish, get Russ the fukk up outta LA and watch them nikkas still suck.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
All of these close losses to playoff teams despite no AD, fringe dudes like JTA, Troy Brown, Gabriel, Schroeder, Christie making up the rotation, a rookie coach, and a saboteur.

It's too late now. They've lost far too many games, trades should have been in the offseason. They should just let the season play out and move on from Bron and AD in the summer.

Nah it's not too late when the 6th seed is still within a reasonable reach.

Another 5 game win streak could change this teams fortunes.

I think they need to go ahead and make the Bojan trade now.