Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron settled for the 3 way too much last night. He didn't work out of the post enough in the 4th qt and OT imo. He would've ate too cause there was nobody on the mavs that could guard him on the block.
They doubled him every time he went below the free throw line. No shooters out there made it next to impossible to get him post looks.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
KCP was garbage in 2021 playoffs. Seems like he was getting comfortable on the Lakers, trade was a wake up call. Lakers need to just flip Kendrick Nunn, Damian Jones and Pat Bev for Cam Reddish and Fournier. Hard to believe Fournier is completely washed, he shot 39% from 3 last year on high volume attempts and Cam just needs an opportunity. Adds perimeter shooting and length without sacrificing 1st rd pick. And Fournier’s $18M is an expiring next year.
Slap yourself for suggesting this. Taking on Fournier's contract is bozo talk.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Slap yourself for suggesting this. Taking on Fournier's contract is bozo talk.

How is it bozo talk? He could thrive playing with Bron and Westbrook. And worst case his $18M per yr contract is only guaranteed thru 23-24. His expiring salary can be included with the picks in a trade over the summer or next year.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How is it bozo talk? He could thrive playing with Bron and Westbrook. And worst case his $18M per yr contract is only guaranteed thru 23-24. His expiring salary can be included with the picks in a trade over the summer or next year.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
For 18 mil a year the lakers could get someone much better in the off-season. Only player on the Knicks worth getting is Reddish since his value is so low and his potential upside is high along with him being a perfect fit in the lakers rotation. Fournier is washed I don't care if he can shoot 40% from 3. He'd be a liability every other instance on the floor.

lib123

All Star
Daps
For 18 mil a year the lakers could get someone much better in the off-season. Only player on the Knicks worth getting is Reddish since his value is so low and his potential upside is high along with him being a perfect fit in the lakers rotation. Fournier is washed I don't care if he can shoot 40% from 3. He'd be a liability every other instance on the floor.
Fair enough but my point is Fournier could rebuild his trade value as an expiring on the Lakers which they could flip with picks attached for a better player later on. It could be easier for the Lakers to trade Fournier on an expiring than a player they sign this off-season. Lakers probably aren’t getting an impact player in free agency, it’s going to be via trade.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
"High-Five" has never been a foul. I dunno what Bron talking about.

That “HIgh five” shyt is some utter nonsense. nikkas palm got clearly smacked and he couldn’t even get his follow through in. That was the most obvious foul in every sense of the word. The only thing more fukked up is the league doubling down on that bullshyt :snoop:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That “HIgh five” shyt is some utter nonsense. nikkas palm got clearly smacked and he couldn’t even get his follow through in. That was the most obvious foul in every sense of the word. The only thing more fukked up is the league doubling down on that bullshyt :snoop:

facts

if that's legal then I wouldn't even go for the block. I'd just try to give them a "hi-five" every time they shoot the ball. :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Really wanna see Bron continue to be aggressive scoring the ball, but I have a feeling he's gonna go "point guard" mode now that Russ is probably gonna be sitting to start the 2nd qt