Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darvin Ham is not a very good coach

most coaches aren't good coaches. they rely heavily on their superstars to close games. coach bud has been getting exposed since Giannis' struggles this year. look at Monty Williams without Book. Look at Nick Nurse without Kawhi. Ty Lue has been getting exposed.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
most coaches aren't good coaches. they rely heavily on their superstars to close games. coach bud has been getting exposed since Giannis' struggles this year. look at Monty Williams without Book. Look at Nick Nurse without Kawhi. Ty Lue has been getting exposed.
You still gotta remind players of things in critical moments thats really the job

Why didn't Schroeder foul luka?

Smh

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still gotta remind players of things in critical moments thats really the job

Why didn't Schroeder foul luka?

Smh
Oh for sure. Why was Dennis even on Luka. He’s legit a midget. But he’s a first year head coach at the same time. He’s learning. One thing that he has going for himself is that he seems to get the most out of guys(had AD playing career best ball), Dennis somewhat revived, Wenyen looking servicable, max Christie being playable and Russ coming off the bench being an energizer. Seems like players like playing for him

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh for sure. Why was Dennis even on Luka. He’s legit a midget. But he’s a first year head coach at the same time. He’s learning. One thing that he has going for himself is that he seems to get the most out of guys(had AD playing career best ball), Dennis somewhat revived, Wenyen looking servicable, max Christie being playable and Russ coming off the bench being an energizer. Seems like players like playing for him
This is what I've been trying to tell you this team is way too small

Go and get Cam Reddish for the 2nd rounders. I'm not saying he's a stopper or a superstar but he's a LEGIT SMALL FORWARD..

Cmon man they are too small!

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I've been trying to tell you this team is way too small

Go and get Cam Reddish for the 2nd rounders. I'm not saying he's a stopper or a superstar but he's a LEGIT SMALL FORWARD..

Cmon man they are too small!
I’m skeptical that Cam is available for that price for the lakers. I’ve seen way too many times that teams be trying to tax us. I’d trade the Bulls 2nd rounder for him and a future 2nd if that was really the price. Should have put JTA or Max on that possession though.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m skeptical that Cam is available for that price for the lakers. I’ve seen way too many times that teams be trying to tax us. I’d trade the Bulls 2nd rounder for him and a future 2nd if that was really the price. Should have put JTA or Max on that possession though.

Cam has NO DOG in him at all. Watched too many Hawks games with this dude. It sucks because the talent is there, but he don't have the dog in him.

Tim Thomas like. Blessed with talent but don't have the heart/dog in him to bring it consistently.