Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’m skeptical that Cam is available for that price for the lakers. I’ve seen way too many times that teams be trying to tax us. I’d trade the Bulls 2nd rounder for him and a future 2nd if that was really the price. Should have put JTA or Max on that possession though.
Schroeder on him was unacceptable

Knicks know that nobody is gonna give them anything more that a 2nd for Cam right now his value is low he is not even in the rotation right now they just trying to gas teams

This is a game of poker..

Lakers are so small it's ridiculous pull the trigger Jesus :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Schroeder on him was unacceptable

Knicks know that nobody is gonna give them anything more that a 2nd for Cam right now his value is low he is not even in the rotation right now they just trying to gas teams

This is a game of poker..

Lakers are so small it's ridiculous pull the trigger Jesus :mjlol:
Yea dude looks the part but I wonder if he cares enough. He plays way too cool. He reminds me a lot of DLO. They be moving like they don’t care when they got so much talent. I’d still pull the trigger to see if there’s something there, especially if we rebuild.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yea dude looks the part but I wonder if he cares enough. He plays way too cool. He reminds me a lot of DLO. They be moving like they don’t care when they got so much talent. I’d still pull the trigger to see if there’s something there, especially if we rebuild.
I hear you

My thing is he's never played consistently

Atlanta stays fukkin up drafts and having 14 SFs on the roster due to their dysfunction.

Grab him, give him consistent minutes and see what he can do.. Pat Bev at the 3??

Cmon that is ridiculous

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think you gotta give Christie a shot when Dennis is struggling.
I thought Christie handled himself well after going through some adversity that 1st half. Plus that would have been good for his development to see him in this kinda game late.

It makes me question if Ham would have let Reaves get run his rookie year like Vogel did.

I also think Bron's gotta let go of the pull up 3s for a good while. shyts dead. Even when he shot well last year he was far better shooting 3s off the catch.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I think you gotta give Christie a shot when Dennis is struggling.
I thought Christie handled himself well after going through some adversity that 1st half. Plus that would have been good for his development to see him in this kinda game late.

It makes me question if Ham would have let Reaves get run his rookie year like Vogel did.

I also think Bron's gotta let go of the pull up 3s for a good while. shyts dead. Even when he shot well last year he was far better shooting 3s off the catch.
Bron settled for the 3 way too much last night. He didn't work out of the post enough in the 4th qt and OT imo. He would've ate too cause there was nobody on the mavs that could guard him on the block.

lib123

All Star
Daps
They shouldve never traded KCP. :snoop:

KCP was garbage in 2021 playoffs. Seems like he was getting comfortable on the Lakers, trade was a wake up call. Lakers need to just flip Kendrick Nunn, Damian Jones and Pat Bev for Cam Reddish and Fournier. Hard to believe Fournier is completely washed, he shot 39% from 3 last year on high volume attempts and Cam just needs an opportunity. Adds perimeter shooting and length without sacrificing 1st rd pick. And Fournier’s $18M is an expiring next year.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think the Lakers are going to get beat by Philly....but then go 7-3...maybe 8-2 over the next 10 games....Lebron had a rare off-shooting game and I expect him to bounce back...However, if his sore ankle was a factor in his poor performance, I would have him sit out the Philly game.