Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

10:31

Superstar
Daps
0-11 is wild

Game was within reach serval times, this Russ experiment has to be over.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If the Lakers traded two firsts for the honor of getting rid of Westbrick, it’s a wrap for the foreseeable future.

Just send his ass home and let him enjoy his money

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If the Lakers traded two firsts for the honor of trading Westbrick, it’s a wrap for the foreseeable future.

Just send his ass home and let him enjoy his money
The team will be just as poor with him home, the future is going to be fukked but it is what it is at this point. I don't think anyone in the FO is willing to deal with this for 80 more games. You just hope you can flip AD for something down the line or it will be Max Christie as our best player in 2029 playing for nothing

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For the life of me, I cannot understand people suggesting we keep those picks.

It's like, do you want to be trash now or trash then?

Now: you waste LeBron's last couple years for absolutely no reason.

Then: you potentially have another championship in the bag by 2029.

Lakers trying to play hardball with no ball. Goofy ass FO.

Stevie Wonder can see we need shooting, but we still holding on to Russ for (checks notes) kids that are in currently in Jr. High. :martin:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The team will be just as poor with him home, the future is going to be fukked but it is what it is at this point. I don't think anyone in the FO is willing to deal with this for 80 more games. You just hope you can flip AD for something down the line or it will be Max Christie as our best player in 2029 playing for nothing

I’m fine with this team being shytty this year. No one thought the Lakers were more than a play in team at best.

I’m not fine losing additional draft assets along with the capital already given up for Brick just for marginal improvement.

It’s better to let his contract run and use the cap space to improve the team next summer

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lakers gonna fukk around and give the pelicans a top 12 pick this year :wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
For the life of me, I cannot understand people suggesting we keep those picks.

It's like, do you want to be trash now or trash then?

Now: you waste LeBron's last couple years for absolutely no reason.

Then: you potentially have another championship in the bag by 2029.

Lakers trying to play hardball with no ball. Goofy ass FO.

Stevie Wonder can see we need shooting, but we still holding on to Russ for (checks notes) kids that are in currently in Jr. High. :martin:
Because we know Buddy Hield and Turner are not enough. We also know AD isn't gonna lead shyt after LeBron. There is a window where we are not competing for lottery or winning and just stuck unless some random star decides to come. Waiting this year out can give you a max space and 2 picks to go fully in next season. Trading for Turner also means giving him near max money which he's going to demand. It can get ugly very quick