Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
been watching the Hulu series and they trying way too hard to shoehorn in some of the Buss family shyt.

this is a lakers documentary, not a sparks documentary :what:

I wish they had covered the pre-Buss years. But yeah, on the one hand some of the things I’d only heard in rumors is being confirmed but other than that the family dynamic is kinda whatever for me.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they had covered the pre-Buss years. But yeah, on the one hand some of the things I’d only heard in rumors is being confirmed but other than that the family dynamic is kinda whatever for me.
lol there is a way to tell their little family drama story, esp the jimmy jr vs jeanie story, but they sacrificing the lakers story to do it.

:scust:

some GOAT lakers seasons/legendary 7 game series a footnote to hearing about how jimmy got kicked out of practice and the other buss who ran the sparks wasn't allowed on the floor.... so i gotta listen to 5 mins of lisa leslie?

:childplease:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol there is a way to tell their little family drama story, esp the jimmy jr vs jeanie story, but they sacrificing the lakers story to do it.

:scust:

some GOAT lakers seasons/legendary 7 game series a footnote to hearing about how jimmy got kicked out of practice and the other buss who ran the sparks wasn't allowed on the floor.... so i gotta listen to 5 mins of lisa leslie?

:childplease:

Naw that’s real, I mean it’s a cool doc but if I didn’t watch the show earlier in the day/evening I’d prolly fall asleep from all the Buss innuendos. :skip:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Russ gambling and missing on steals again.. but he's actually being a screener for Bron in this clip after basically never doing it in the season last year

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man this team would be fun to watch with Turner and Hield. The synergy with the other signings would be great. Bron smiling but he must be fuming seeing Russ at practice.