Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
i think we're gon be better than people even our fans think..

penlinka hoping for a home run with those picks... Does dame ask out? do nets get tired of kirie? does Shay get tired of losing?.. who else would be that home run?
All depends on AD's health, and he kind of already said that he did the exact same thing he did last summer and can't do much about freak injuries, which I agree with. Unfortunately he's prone to a lot of those injuries

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the Lakers can somehow grab Myles Turner and Buddy Hield at the trade deadline....but at that point other teams will probably be desperate and give up 3 picks or something.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Everything goes perfectly and we're a sixth seed

I think we'll end up in one of the play-in spots though.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is a play-in team as of now unless LeBron/AD each play 70 games. With those two healthy, you can win any game with guys who compete but them being healthy is a big IF, they have been injured every year and the one year they were not, they had a 4 month break

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m probably just tripped out but if AD and Lebron are relatively healthy and produce at the levels they have been and if Westbrook can just be more efficient (yeah right) I don’t see why the lakers can’t compete. I didn’t forget that they were giving the sun problem the season after their ship. But injuries.