Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I voted Lottery because Westbrick is still on the team. :unimpressed:
Off the bench he would be a plus...

Imagine dealing with a bunch of LBJ/AD PnR and when they sit u gotta run back as fast as possible to defense cuz the pace went crazy high...

That's a very good mix of offense looks..

I am more worried about the AD/shroedder combo..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Do y’all think the roster is good enough to make a deep run if AD stays healthy?

No, plus it’s a moot point because that feggit was at Media day saying he was on the same training regiment as last year which means he’ll be reliably out of the lineup by New Year’s. :ehh:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
No, plus it’s a moot point because that feggit was at Media day saying he was on the same training regiment as last year which means he’ll be reliably out of the lineup by New Year’s. :ehh:
Lol.

To be fair.. the first injury requires a shytload of time..and a sprain is a sprain.. not much u can do about it..

But.. i think he needs the steph curry ankle brace and a full plate armor from dragon warrior to survive

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol.

To be fair.. the first injury requires a shytload of time..and a sprain is a sprain.. not much u can do about it..

But.. i think he needs the steph curry ankle brace and a full plate armor from dragon warrior to survive

He need to ditch them low tops

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been watching the Hulu series and they trying way too hard to shoehorn in some of the Buss family shyt.

this is a lakers documentary, not a sparks documentary :what: