Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I never thought AD was washed, just unreliable and ultimately should be traded before he gets hurt again.

This team is going nowhere. Telling the FO to trade picks to continue to "build around Lebron" is delusional. If you can't get a trade for Russ, let him play out his contract and flip AD (and Bron) when you can for assets.
I don’t understand this logic from lakers fans …so you trade AD you trade Bron …then what? No free agents are coming …you don’t have rights to your 2023 pick or your 2024 pick so tanking doesn’t help you at all for the next 2 years and then whatever teams you trade those players to are instantly better so the draft capital you get out of them will likely be mid tier at best … like I get people not being satisfied with the product but trust the grass isn’t always greener on the other side by just making moves to make moves..that’s how you ended up with Westbrick in the first place

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'd give up a first for John Collins. He's not exactly a wing but I think he'd be a big talent upgrade in general.

They're wasting him right now in Atlanta with Young and Murray dominating the ball.
You have to ask yourself what problem is John Collins solving for the lakers …

does he shoot a high volume of 3s? No
does he defend the wing? No
does he defend the paint? No
Is he a great rebounder? No

I get that he’s a name and he’s young ..but functionally I don’t get the fit for this particular team would the plan be to build around Colins and trade the vets?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You have to ask yourself what problem is John Collins solving for the lakers …

does he shoot a high volume of 3s? No
does he defend the wing? No
does he defend the paint? No
Is he a great rebounder? No

I get that he’s a name and he’s young ..but functionally I don’t get the fit for this particular team would the plan be to build around Colins and trade the vets?
Almost nothing of what you said is true. All his offensive numbers are down. He's been a 36% three point shooter for his career with a couple 40% seasons. He's averaged 10 boards a game twice and he's a good defender.

He could easily slot into the four spot on this team AND going forward next to AD.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
we’re 4-9 with Bron and 3-3 without him and the these fakkit ass nikkas are rummaging through the game log to try and muddy the narrative :mjlol:

This nikka said take away the Pelican game when we actually won that one…..yeah makes lots of sense @joe Sixcack :mjlol:
Wish these fakkits had their own thread.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I forgot these the same dudes that lost to Dame's cousin last year :to:
Jeremi Grant career night on deck
rOlvqnW.png