Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm sure they want to win but on their own terms. Bron has never been this inefficient in his career and I don't think some major decline is happening. He's just purposely taking bad shots. AD is purposely shutting it down once he reaches his averages. A team that is this good defensively is usually hovering around .500. Guys just don't care about winning.

If that was true, that would be way worse than the other option.

Bron is taking bad shots because he can't get around defenders like he used to be able to do. He's been settling for bad shos for a WHILE now. A lot of the issues that are becoming super obvious have BEEN going on (getting hunted on defense, bad shots, pnr not being respected) it's just becoming undeniable now and people still can't wrap their heads around it so they jump to conclusions like these.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
1st off all stop “rummaging” through Vanessa’s garbage you psychotic non binary piece a shyt :hhh:

2nd of all Bron is banged up why the fukk can’t AD take over and dominate CONSISTENTLY you fukkin faghot :what:
He did exactly that when Bron was out you fukking dumbass cac.

Talking about Kobe and his wife for no reason and you pose as a black man on the internet but calling others psychotic :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He did exactly that when Bron was out you fukking dumbass cac.

Talking about Kobe and his wife for no reason and you pose as a black man on the internet but calling others psychotic :mjlol:
Shut the fukk up you gossipin ass hoe :hhh:

I will concave your bird chest in you p*ssy

fukkin rumor mongering non binary whore

fukk outta my sight you contribute nothing but sassy, zesty responses

fukkin feminine spicy ass hoe

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up you gossipin ass hoe :hhh:

I will concave your bird chest in you p*ssy

fukkin rumor mongering non binary whore

fukk outta my sight you contribute nothing but sassy, zesty responses

fukkin feminine spicy ass hoe

Claim to be a black man and say shyt like “non binary whore” “sassy” and “spicy ass hoe” brehs

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Claim to be a black man and say shyt like “non binary whore” “sassy” and “spicy ass hoe” brehs
It’s not my fault you equate certain words with grafted people

You probably dropped outta school in 5th grade to sell ass you nasty ass hoe

I will destroy you though know that

I will strangle you

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st off all stop “rummaging” through Vanessa’s garbage you psychotic non binary piece a shyt :hhh:

2nd of all Bron is banged up why the fukk can’t AD take over and dominate CONSISTENTLY you fukkin faghot :what:
Before Bron’s injury, we thought AD was washed up and Pape Sow status. Bron goes and he looks like the most dominant player in the league. It’s hard to dominate when a :flabbynsick: dude takes 15 seconds of the shot clock dribbling nowhere and then throws u a pass with 5 seconds left. I’m the biggest AD hater on this site and even I have to admit that I was wrong about him being washed. Team plays better without -4.2 net negative on the court Bron who’s too busy chasing his own accolades

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It’s not my fault you equate certain words with grafted people

You probably dropped outta school in 5th grade to sell ass you nasty ass hoe

I will destroy you though know that

I will strangle you

:what:Straight cac humor

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Before Bron’s injury, we thought AD was washed up and Pape Sow status. Bron goes and he looks like the most dominant player in the league. It’s hard to dominate when a :flabbynsick: dude takes 15 seconds of the shot clock dribbling nowhere and then throws u a pass with 5 seconds left. I’m the biggest AD hater on this site and even I have to admit that I was wrong about him being washed. Team plays better without -4.2 net negative on the court Bron who’s too busy chasing his own accolades

I never thought AD was washed, just unreliable and ultimately should be traded before he gets hurt again.

This team is going nowhere. Telling the FO to trade picks to continue to "build around Lebron" is delusional. If you can't get a trade for Russ, let him play out his contract and flip AD (and Bron) when you can for assets.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to question if you even watch the games. AD was able to dominate against teams with very little rim protection or bigs.

Pistons without Isiah Stewart
Nets (who have no rim protection)
Spurs withouts Poetle

The issue with AD was always consistency and it still is

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Jovan Buha on Lakers talk with
Sliwa.
He stated the FO is leaning more
towards doing a smaller trade
centered around Bev Nunn a
Minimum salary and 1 pick which
is 20 million dollars in salary. And
could be for a starting caliber
wing
Outside of Damian Jones Bev and
Nunn are viewed as the biggest
disappointments around the
organization.
FO would still like to find a Russ
trade but there's nothing out there
they would give up 2 1st for and
they are still not planning on using
both 1st to get off 1 player
Lonnie Walker is unlikely to get
traded but it`s not something he
will rule out based off the mid
range salary that he has. And the
team likes his role and replacing
Monk.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never thought AD was washed, just unreliable and ultimately should be traded before he gets hurt again.

This team is going nowhere. Telling the FO to trade picks to continue to "build around Lebron" is delusional. If you can't get a trade for Russ, let him play out his contract and flip AD (and Bron) when you can for assets.

tried telling that dude @jaydawg08 that. he thinks we should trade our 2 picks and russ for a wing because this team is a contender based off beating the spurs 3x, pistons and the nets scrubs :dead:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Jovan Buha on Lakers talk with
Sliwa.
He stated the FO is leaning more
towards doing a smaller trade
centered around Bev Nunn a
Minimum salary and 1 pick which
is 20 million dollars in salary. And
could be for a starting caliber
wing

Outside of Damian Jones Bev and
Nunn are viewed as the biggest
disappointments around the
organization.
FO would still like to find a Russ
trade but there's nothing out there
they would give up 2 1st for and
they are still not planning on using
both 1st to get off 1 player
Lonnie Walker is unlikely to get
traded but it`s not something he
will rule out based off the mid
range salary that he has. And the
team likes his role and replacing
Monk.
Who could that mystery player be is the question… if the Hornets were willing to do that package for Rozier & PJ Washington (upcoming free agent) those are the types of players and situation that would make sense for the Lakers to take advantage of …but outside of that I don’t see a lot of dudes worth a flat out first

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who could that mystery player be is the question… if the Hornets were willing to do that package for Rozier & PJ Washington (upcoming free agent) those are the types of players and situation that would make sense for the Lakers to take advantage of …but outside of that I don’t see a lot of dudes worth a flat out first
I'd give up a first for John Collins. He's not exactly a wing but I think he'd be a big talent upgrade in general.

They're wasting him right now in Atlanta with Young and Murray dominating the ball.