Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Bron is detrimental to the team. Can’t even pretend he’s not. The advanced numbers, the regular numbers and the eye test says he’s hurting the team.
You're doing too much. His shot was coming back into form, unfortunately he tweaked that ankle and it def impacted his lift when he came back against the Pacers.. cause he was looking like he was on pace for another big night before then. He's been a beast when defending bigs in the post all year.

This past game I put on him, I know that Ham took ownership but I put last game on Bron. Probably the first of the season I'll rest on his shoulders, and that's even with AD missing that FT and the entire team playing like chit down the stretch.

I liked what I saw throughout most of the game still a lot of +'s

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lebron hasn't performed well when he's tried to play through injury this season

Pelicans (Sore Foot)- 20 pts, 9-23 fg, 0-7 from 3
Utah (Sore Foot)- 17 pts, 7-19 fg, 0-5 from 3
Indiana (Ankle)- 22 pts, 8- 22 fg, 3-10 from 3

If you take away those 3 games Lebron's number are- 27.1 pts on 48/33/77 shooting...Not bad

Lebron just needs to sit/rest when he has a nagging injury. He's not at the age anymore where he can just play through pain and not have it impact his performance

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dont worry guys, just a couple pieces and we're back in the hunt frfr

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron and Ad refuse to play winning ball down the stretch until a trade is done. Just as the team is getting close .500 and mayeb the Lakers not making a trade. It is what it is. Bron signed that contract witha prmose a trade would be done. I expect 0 point 2nd halfs from AD and Bron stat padding to continue.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i wonder if Bron Gon play different once he got the scoring title?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bron and Ad refuse to play winning ball down the stretch until a trade is done. Just as the team is getting close .500 and mayeb the Lakers not making a trade. It is what it is. Bron signed that contract witha prmose a trade would be done. I expect 0 point 2nd halfs from AD and Bron stat padding to continue.

Nobody had this "we suck so we gon pout and not play good" take when Lebron was out and the team was playing much better.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I thought Ham made a big mistake when he took Westbook out when the Lakers went up by 17 pts....Why take the hot hand/player out of the game?

Fortunately for the Lakers, they're only 2.5 gms out of the play-in game and it's still early in the season

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody had this "we suck so we gon pout and not play good" take when Lebron was out and the team was playing much better.
I'm sure they want to win but on their own terms. Bron has never been this inefficient in his career and I don't think some major decline is happening. He's just purposely taking bad shots. AD is purposely shutting it down once he reaches his averages. A team that is this good defensively is usually hovering around .500. Guys just don't care about winning.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lebron hasn't performed well when he's tried to play through injury this season

Pelicans (Sore Foot)- 20 pts, 9-23 fg, 0-7 from 3
Utah (Sore Foot)- 17 pts, 7-19 fg, 0-5 from 3
Indiana (Ankle)- 22 pts, 8- 22 fg, 3-10 from 3

If you take away those 3 games Lebron's number are- 27.1 pts on 48/33/77 shooting...Not bad

Lebron just needs to sit/rest when he has a nagging injury. He's not at the age anymore where he can just play through pain and not have it impact his performance
Dawg what’s wrong with you you in a toxic ass Laker/Kobe thread making sense :gucci:

Where’s the Bron is cooked narrative???

:pachaha:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
we’re 4-9 with Bron and 3-3 without him and the these fakkit ass nikkas are rummaging through the game log to try and muddy the narrative :mjlol:

This nikka said take away the Pelican game when we actually won that one…..yeah makes lots of sense @joe Sixcack :mjlol:
1st off all stop “rummaging” through Vanessa’s garbage you psychotic non binary piece a shyt :hhh:

2nd of all Bron is banged up why the fukk can’t AD take over and dominate CONSISTENTLY you fukkin faghot :what: