Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If LA is healthy they will make it to the finals and possibly win the championship.

* There are no dominant teams in the West.
* The Lakers have 2 top 10 regular season players (Top 5 in the playoffs).....but they have to stay healthy.
* Schroder starting means more production at pg plus a legit ball-hander who can get to the basket and create open shots.

All LA needs now is a solid defensive big and a very good shooter.....A defensive wing would be nice, but no team has everything.

Lebron has not been top ten this season

If they get a stronger supporting cast then a run might be possible if Lebron gets back to being himself.

Currently composed this team is too small.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’s better than what they have now and would be a pretty good addition

He's still a below-average defender who can't shoot, doesn't see the court well, and needs volume touches to make an impact on the scoreboard. Even claiming that he has raised his game to "average defender" is going too far. He has length but he still misses rotations, is easily fooled, and does absolutely nothing off-ball.

He would do absolutely nothing for their playoff advancement. Just like I've said since 2018, Kuzma is in his perfect situation - put him on a playoff contender or a team with actual expectations and his limitations are going to stick out far more than his contributions.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
BeneficialGentleLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lonnie Walker is okay but getting open looks playing with Bron and AD make him look better than what he is.

If he want more than 10 million I would let him walk if I was the Lakers.