Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lonnie Ball >>>

can someone confirm he can't Malik Monk us

:mjcry:

read somewhere we have enough cap to keep lonnie
They have cap space this summer so they can re-sign him but they'll need to do it before they add a bunch of other salaries. If they're capped out, they can only go a small percentage above this year's salary (120%) because they don't have his Bird rights.

That's why they lost Monk because he was on a minimum deal and could only offer like $1.6 million this past summer. :snoop:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
When the Lakers play cohesively, they're an exciting squad to watch.

They have a chance at a play-in spot if they stay consistent and Bron/AD stay outta street clothes.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
our upcoming schedule

8FMF.gif

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LA will have to make a decision......Do you save the cap space for Walker or trade Russ for Hield/Turner?

If LA does trade for Turner/Hield....do you try to get a 3rd team involved, include Walker in the trade, and try to acquire a young talent like M.Bridges

Example trade:

To Indiana- Russ and (2) 1st rd picks (top 6 protected)

To Charlotte- Walker

To LA- Hield, Turner and Bridges (Sign/Trade)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LA will have to make a decision......Do you save the cap space for Walker or trade Russ for Hield/Turner?

If LA does trade for Turner/Hield....do you try to get a 3rd team involved, include Walker in the trade, and try to acquire a young talent like M.Bridges

Example trade:

To Charlotte- Walker

Miles Bridges is a free agent. Why the fukk would they want that dikkhead over Lonnie Walker anyway?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Example trade:

To Charlotte- Walker

Walker is not good enough to save any cap space for him.

He's been good but the Lakers need size.

I would take Kuz back over Walker everyday of the week.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Miles Bridges is a free agent. Why the fukk would they want that dikkhead over Lonnie Walker anyway?

Because you might lose Lonnie for nothing...And the young player doesn't have to be Bridges. It could be another player on a different team...My trade was just an example.......As for Bridges....He is an elite defender and a very good shooter....I believe he needs a change of scenery. The Charlotte Hornets are a toxic franchise.

Last edited: