Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
fukkin idiot don’t even know the details of his favorite team :mjlol:

How many times do nikkas have to tell your stupid ass that Lebron can’t be traded this year you stupid ass lil jon ass nikka :what:
You are a disgruntled loser. Like why you’re so aggressive:mjlol: dont call me stupid you got me confused with ya loved ones massisi

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You are a disgruntled loser. Like why you’re so aggressive:mjlol: dont call me stupid you got me confused with ya loved ones massisi
Because you strike me as a dumb ass

You just over the top with your team stannery and it’s annoying

You mad extra over the top with your shyt

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Because you strike me as a dumb ass

You just over the top with your team stannery and it’s annoying

You mad extra over the top with your shyt
you strike me as an angry ass old Bron stan that basically bandwagons team to team you unshameful fukking camel matter of fact ima start doing you like that other loser here that Is a fan of the cowboys and the chargers at the same time.
I can’t talk to bandwangon boys
i can’t talk to bandwagon boys
CANT TALK TO BANDWAGON BOYS NAH NAH :umad:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
you strike me as an angry ass old Bron stan that basically bandwagons team to team you unshameful fukking camel matter of fact ima start doing you like that other loser here that Is a fan of the cowboys and the chargers at the same time.
I can’t talk to bandwangon boys
i can’t talk to bandwagon boys
CANT TALK TO BANDWAGON BOYS NAH NAH :umad:
Do you support yourself?

Who takes care of you?

:what:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Imagine supporting a team where the entire fanbase doesnt want you around :mjlol:

Me personally I wouldn't take that level of disrespect :hubie:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The difference with Bron playing is that AD gets the ball early in the shot clock when Bron is out. When Bron is playing he dribbled for 18 seconds and throws a grenade to AD who’s in a bad position and out of rhythm. Unfortunately this will be the case when Bron is back

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The difference with Bron playing is that AD gets the ball early in the shot clock when Bron is out. When Bron is playing he dribbled for 18 seconds and throws a grenade to AD who’s in a bad position and out of rhythm. Unfortunately this will be the case when Bron is back
Nope.. the shooters started shooting..and AD shotnis falling..

He has been having lay ups or put backs

That is it

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It's been 20 years and LeSavants still can't see Bron doesn't get people the ball in they spots, unless they spot up shooters or rim runners with no skill. They also don't play basketball so don't know what a player spots is and how that impacts someone's game unfortunately. If you need help understanding watch Jokic and CP3 play

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
It's been 20 years and LeSavants still can't see Bron doesn't get people the ball in they spots, unless they spot up shooters or rim runners with no skill. They also don't play basketball so don't know what a player spots is and how that impacts someone's game unfortunately. If you need help understanding watch Jokic and CP3 play
You're starting to believe your own trolling now :francis:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Facts.