Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Rozier's shootin 37%/31%; Oubre's teams always play better when he's gone/out; Plumlee is ass.

The long game is waiting to see if Chicago completely implodes. They have a brutal six game road trip coming up. Very good chance they're 8-15 afterwards and getting close to the point of no return.

For smaller trades, I'd nibble around Orlando and Detroit. Terrance Ross and Mo Bamba have to be available in Orlando and shouldn't cost much; same with Alec Burks in Detroit.

The problem with doing any deals right now is basically everybody is still in the mix besides five or six teams (including the Lakers).

I agree with you completely. I would see what I could get for Nunn and seconds until a team like the Bulls implodes. Great analysis!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I agree with you completely. I would see what I could get for Nunn and seconds until a team like the Bulls implodes. Great analysis!
Bev's gonna have to be in any deal too because of his salary; Nunn doesn't make that much.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't understand people's concern over AD getting his shots with Lebron...AD avg 26 ppg the year LA won the championship...He and Lebron were 1a/1b on offense...The lakers need Lebron/AD to both be playing at a high level.....The Lakers' problem is roster construction, shooting, and AD/Lebron staying healthy.

If I were the Lakers I would start Schroder > Beverley and see if he can regain his form from 2 seasons ago......Dennis/Lebron/AD played great when they were on the floor together.

Bro this the coli.

LeBron gets the blame for everything. You can’t expect serious basketball discussion when it comes to LeBron or the Lakers.

2 Lakers starters had 0 points tonight. But wHeN LeBrON GEts BaCK, EvErYtHing WiLl gO to shyt

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't understand people's concern over AD getting his shots with Lebron...AD avg 26 ppg the year LA won the championship...He and Lebron were 1a/1b on offense...The lakers need Lebron/AD to both be playing at a high level.....The Lakers' problem is roster construction, shooting, and AD/Lebron staying healthy.

If I were the Lakers I would start Schroder > Beverley and see if he can regain his form from 2 seasons ago......Dennis/Lebron/AD played great when they were on the floor together.
So, do you think Dennis is better than Russ?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
So, do you think Dennis is better than Russ?

No, but he's a better fit with Lebron/AD. Schroder:

* Isn't as ball dominant as Russ (Lower usage rate)
* Is a better defender than Russ
* Is a better 3 pt shooter than Russ
* Does not turn the ball over as much as Russ (Dennis only avg 2.7 to per gm his first season with LA)
* Does not take as many ill-advised shots as Russ.

Also, Russ is the player most likely to get traded. So having Dennis make the transition to starting pg now rather than later is in the Lakers' best interest.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If the Hield/Turner trade is too expensive for the Lakers taste they need to either do a deal revolving Mike Conly or Rozier.

Conley/Beasley/ Olynk

Rozier/Oubre/Plumblee

1 unprotected first and seconds is all they should give for either of these trades.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
How bout we trade Bron :mjgrin:
I’d gladly send him to Gsw if we could get Wiggins and Green
Give him a real nikka chance of getting another two peat before he retires, and we get foundations for the future

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How bout we trade Bron :mjgrin:
I’d gladly send him to Gsw if we could get Wiggins and Green
Give him a real nikka chance of getting another two peat before he retires, and we get foundations for the future
Bron has a provision in his contract so he can't be traded this year :mjgrin:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bron has a provision in his contract so he can't be traded this year :mjgrin:
I thought it was only a trade kicker? I mean GSW balling like that so they can eat it.
If he does aww man cuz it would be perfect for both teams :manny:
If Bron was really about it he would try to waive that provision if it was doable. I mean shyt would be perfect for him

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I thought it was only a trade kicker? I mean GSW balling like that so they can eat it.
If he does aww man cuz it would be perfect for both teams :manny:
fukkin idiot don’t even know the details of his favorite team :mjlol:

How many times do nikkas have to tell your stupid ass that Lebron can’t be traded this year you stupid ass lil jon ass nikka :what: