Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Walker is shooting 35% from 3, Reeves 41%. :patrice:

Neither of them can create their own shot.

They are eating off of wide open looks generated by AD.

When the defense clamps down they struggle.

If they were the guys that you think they were this team would be better.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand people's concern over AD getting his shots with Lebron...AD avg 26 ppg the year LA won the championship...He and Lebron were 1a/1b on offense...The lakers need Lebron/AD to both be playing at a high level.....The Lakers' problem is roster construction, shooting, and AD/Lebron staying healthy.

If I were the Lakers I would start Schroder > Beverley and see if he can regain his form from 2 seasons ago......Dennis/Lebron/AD played great when they were on the floor together.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Neither of them can create their own shot.

They are eating off of wide open looks generated by AD.

When the defense clamps down they struggle.

If they were the guys that you think they were this team would be better.
Eh, they're both pretty good at creating for what their role SHOULD be. Obviously they're going to struggle with top perimiter defenders, but when the defense is ideally focused on LeBron, AD and Russ they can create better than most of the role players the Lakers have had since Bron got here.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They don't want Hayward.

Rozier/Oubre/Plumlee would be dope as long it's not for both firsts.
Rozier's shootin 37%/31%; Oubre's teams always play better when he's gone/out; Plumlee is ass.

The long game is waiting to see if Chicago completely implodes. They have a brutal six game road trip coming up. Very good chance they're 8-15 afterwards and getting close to the point of no return.

For smaller trades, I'd nibble around Orlando and Detroit. Terrance Ross and Mo Bamba have to be available in Orlando and shouldn't cost much; same with Alec Burks in Detroit.

The problem with doing any deals right now is basically everybody is still in the mix besides five or six teams (including the Lakers).