Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If I were the lakers I'd try to steal an extra week of rest for Lebron.....I'd have him sit the Pistons game, and if they win, have him sit the Spurs game, and if they win, have him sit the game in Phoenix...Lebron would then make his return Nov 25th versus San Antonio.

The Pistons game should be an easy win for the Lakers:

* They've lost 9 of 10
* C.Cunningham is out
* They are winless on the road
* The Lakers game will be the 2nd game of a back-to-back (Same as Brooklyn)

Edit: Piston's starting Center I.Stewart is also out.....This should be an easy 15+ point win.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If I were the lakers I'd try to steal an extra week of rest for Lebron.....I'd have him sit the Pistons game, and if they won, have him sit the Spurs game, and if they won, have him sit the game in Phoenix....Lebron would then make his return Nov 25th versus San Antonio.
Zero chance LeBron going to let the team get that many wins without him playing. :skip:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Zero chance LeBron going to let the team get that many wins without him playing. :skip:
I was paying attention to him on the sideline in his matador suit, and he don't do a lot of clapping when the Lakers score:lolbron:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They are just Kobe meat munchers.

If anything the Lakers need to trade Westbrook
Naw we actually laker fans not bronsexuals. Lebron has been terrible and ruined the offense this year. Russ off the bench has worked because bron ain’t there to ruin it. We shouldn’t mortgage our future for bron. Trade Westbrook yes but do not give up draft picks.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Lmao... I think this thread and some of these posts just highlight how stupid some of the casual bball fans are

Father time is undefeated bro. I hope I'm wrong and he can come back and be bubble Bron consistently but he's not the same