Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate hiring coaches on staffs with generational talent. We did that bullshyt with Luke. Giannis just made Ham look good. Look at the Thunder and the Jazz. They went outside the box and got 2 coaches that will last 30 years

You guys wanted Frank gone and they started 7-5 last season with EVERYBODY on his head as soon as the season started. :yeshrug:

They were 16-13 at one point and people thought he was the worst coach in the league. Now look at this team.

I'm glad he doesn't have to suffer in LA anymore.
His offense was just as bad most of the time. :yeshrug:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Nets waved Kyrie and we picked him up right now. Would y’all do the trade for Hield and Turner with our record right now? Is it worth it to try to salvage this. I don’t think Kyrie is playing for the Nets again. Or how about the trade for Russ to the Spurs for Poetl etc?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If the Nets waved Kyrie and we picked him up right now. Would y’all do the trade for Hield and Turner with our record right now? Is it worth it to try to salvage this. I don’t think Kyrie is playing for the Nets again. Or how about the trade for Russ to the Spurs for Poetl etc?

They are not cutting Kyrie even though they should trade him and move on because they look better without him.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Pelinka has the blueprint but he refuses to use it :snoop:

AD at the 4 with a floor spaces 5 and good defenders and shooting around him and Bron like in 20-21

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One thing I like about the possibility of Hield playing alongside AD/Lebron is that he is an 18 ppg scorer making 20m per year...The Lakers can maximize Buddy as a player without destroying the payroll. And if things don't work out his contract would still be tradeable...Getting a player like B.Beal (50m per) would destroy the Lakers' payroll. plus it would be very difficult to trade his contract.

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Nets aren't exactly world-beaters...I see no reason why the Lakers can't make a game out of this or even win...BK is missing 2 of their top 3 players and have a thin frontline.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Nets aren't exactly world-beaters...I see no reason why the Lakers can't make a game out of this or even win...BK is missing 2 of their top 3 players and have a thin frontline.
They have by far the best player on the court. :skip: