Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so you guys want to trade likely lottery picks to be 5th seed and get washed by the Luka or Ja in the first round?

:snoop:

Are you guys Lebron fans or laker fans? cause 99% of the trades suggested is telling me u guys want to make moves to protect Lebron's legacy and not have him go down like this. Look at how Lebron is playing and tell me mortgaging the rest of our future is worth it.

The picks in question for trades are 5 and 7 years from now. The best players in those drafts are currently in middle school. Something else to consider, the deal with the Pelicans was largely swaps. In the upcoming draft Pelicans have the right to swap with LA. Pelicans are currently 8th in the west ahead of the Timberwolves and the Warriors. It's very possible they don't make the playoffs in which case the Lakers would keep their pick if they make the playoffs and if the Lakers miss the playoffs as well, they would still have a lottery pick. Lakers are also guaranteed one of their 24/25 1st round picks, they just don't know which one yet. Lakers own their 26 1st round pick. The outlook when it comes to picks really isn't as bleak as its been made out to be.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Trading 2 picks for Hield and turner in the summer wouldnt have done shyt neither. Kyrie is the only move that could've meant something but he's not someone you can count on long term clearly so trading both picks for him wouldn't have been the smartest move
I disagree..

Put myles and buddy in the line up.. both AD and Bron can score inside with more ease...

They are literally packing the paint...lakers needs shooters... 2 to be exact... when green and kcp was in the line up teams had to defend the 3...they dont have to now.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I disagree..

Put myles and buddy in the line up.. both AD and Bron can score inside with more ease...

They are literally packing the paint...lakers needs shooters... 2 to be exact... when green and kcp was in the line up teams had to defend the 3...they dont have to now.

Right that''s exactly how Giannis and the Bucks are built.

connaughton,Grayson Allan, and Bobby Portis were all amongst the best catch and shoot players in the league.

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Tuned in already down by ten. And looking at AD in that "faja" he wears he shaped like old ass Kevin Mchale. Shiet at this point him playing like old kevin Mchale would be an upgrade. How does your jumper get worse over the years probably got Carpal tunnel syndrome from gripping video game controllers all day. Video game controllers aint designed for people with big hands that's why I always used arcade sticks since back in the day i got big ass hands and the controllers be killing me after a few hours of intense SF sessions.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Game already ugly.

Clips are just hot though. They're basically making everything while the Lakers are playing an average first quarter for an NBA team.

Honestly, I think LAL needs to hurry up and make the moves they're clearly going to make.