Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AD gon go down in basketball lore as a trade bust of epic proportions. Considering what we gave up he should be on Giannis level and this bum is barely Tyrus Thomas.
v9vspsv.png

Get this gamer feggit piece of shyt off my GOAT franchise…..
8W0gYh8.png

to be fair Gianni's would not be Giannis if he was playing with bums

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
to be fair Gianni's would not be Giannis if he was playing with bums

To not be fair, AD play like a bytch and Big G don’t. Big G did more as the man than AD did even as a weak ass sidekick under Bron arm with no real pressure. Big G played with bums and still was respectable. AD is one of those bums that Big G would’ve had to carry.

fukk being fair, life ain’t fair. We lost our tank dogs and our picks for Always Damaged, man fukk fair that nikka a hoe on the court :pachaha: :pacspit:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
To not be fair, AD play like a bytch and Big G don’t. Big G did more as the man than AD did even as a weak ass sidekick under Bron arm with no real pressure. Big G played with bums and still was respectable. AD is one of those bums that Big G would’ve had to carry.

fukk being fair, life ain’t fair. We lost our tank dogs and our picks for Always Damaged, man fukk fair that nikka a hoe on the court :pachaha: :pacspit:

I feel you AD plays like a bytch most the time but Giannis team has way better spacing for him to operate.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yeah I'm gon have to co-sign. I like AD, like A LOT.

But Giannis plays like a big man and ain't afraid to bang with the bigs.

I can't believe a nikka that is damned near 7 foot doesn't want easy buckets in the paint. Breh, I'm 6'2 on an absolute spectacular day and I LIVED in the paint as a guard when I hooped-- you know what the fukk I'd have done if I was the size of AD???? Bytch ass nikka man :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel you AD plays like a bytch most the time but Giannis team has way better spacing for him to operate.

I don’t disagree with you. But if he was elite then he’d be able to operate regardless. Even when we had better spacing he’d still play soft which is why I have no mercy for him. He just ain’t what we thought he was.

Yeah I'm gon have to co-sign. I like AD, like A LOT.

But Giannis plays like a big man and ain't afraid to bang with the bigs.

I can't believe a nikka that is damned near 7 foot doesn't want easy buckets in the paint. Breh, I'm 6'2 on an absolute spectacular day and I LIVED in the paint as a guard when I hooped-- you know what the fukk I'd have done if I was the size of AD???? Bytch ass nikka man :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

shyt’s weak, we hedged our future bets on a dud. And we can’t get back what we lost to get him. All Disappointment is just :snoop:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Call me a homer, but I swear, every game, the Lakers get called for fouls that literally happened on the other end but go uncalled.