Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
there's no way swider can keep that 2 way contract

I haven't seen a player play this bad since Brian Cook and even he was good for one 3 a game

Breh, if he not better than the big that can’t rebound and the shooter that can’t shoot he has no business in the league. :russ:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah max christie just airballed a 7 footer

we should have just drafted jaden hardy like I wanted. hated that pick since day 1

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lonnie Walker and Nunn are redundant. Nunn is a better player by a mile tho. Unfortunately Lonnie might be DNP status which sucks considering he's our MLE signing

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lonnie Walker and Nunn are redundant. Nunn is a better player by a mile tho. Unfortunately Lonnie might be DNP status which sucks considering he's our MLE signing
That signing still don't make sense man. There had to be a better pickup out there. Walker doesn't seem too bad either there are just too many of the same dude on the team. This roster is built as if the plan is to trade Russ for the missing spots because it is poor this way.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That signing still don't make sense man. There had to be a better pickup out there. Walker doesn't seem too bad either there are just too many of the same dude on the team. This roster is built as if the plan is to trade Russ for the missing spots because it is poor this way.

They signed Lonnie because they thought Russ was a goner to either Utah, Indiana or BK and Nunn was supposed to be part of the package. That, I understand. but without the russ trade and Nunn being here, it looks awful.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They signed Lonnie because they thought Russ was a goner to either Utah, Indiana or BK and Nunn was supposed to be part of the package. That, I understand. but without the russ trade and Nunn being here, it looks awful.
I hear you. I feel way better about this team in comparison to last year anyway. They atleast look ready to play hard.