Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There’s no reason why Matty Ice shouldn’t get that two way spot over Cole Swindler. SPJ got potential but he need to be down South Bay for a bit.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So far, it’s clear we have better pieces than last year. Ariza, Bazemore, Bradley, Ellington just didn’t fit. DJ is deplorable. With that said, if AD played like 70-75 games last year, we would have been around a 4 or 5 seed. So same thing this year with a better roster all around.

Funny enough, what exactly we need is the Indiana trade to fill in all the holes (both centers have been ok at best, and below average other times, and we could use that one elite knock down shooter). But I think we can make Indiana blink after they push their chips in for Wemby.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Westbrook expiring should be enough for both turner and buddy.. don't need 1 pick let alone 2...
I don’t think Westbrook is going go be traded.
I think he’s going to have a redemption season with Ham and its going go be a way better team than last yr. I mean shyt Westbrook knows that if he doesn’t have a great season he won’t be getting contracts anymore
Or Come trade deadline desperate Teams are going to be :sadcam: at us and we are going to impose that Laker tax on them bytches :pacspit:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
They need to keep their eyes on the Miles Bridges situation because he’ll be able to do for them what Sprewell did for the Knicks back in the day. Imagine getting a talent like on the absolute low.