Convicted Felon Donald Trump will be on WWE United States Champion Logan Paul’s podcast

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trying to save face, huh? :skip:

I bet Logan Paul wants to rename the US belt the MAGA title. Beat a Mexican for it too. :mjpls:
Lots of Mexicans in Cali voting for trump tho.. including your family most likely.’

Logan didn’t vote for trump in 2020

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Lots of Mexicans in Cali voting for trump tho.. including your family most likely.’

Logan didn’t vote for trump in 2020

This clown really trying to cape for his fellow Trumptards. :mjlol:

You don’t know shyt about my family. Eat a dikk for assuming I have Republicans in my fam like you. :pacspit:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This clown really trying to cape for his fellow Trumptards. :mjlol:

You don’t know shyt about my family. Eat a dikk for assuming I have Republicans in my fam like you. :pacspit:
My family voted for Biden and for Newsom in the recall. Yours probably didn’t, let’s keep it real. :manny:

And like I said, lots of Mexicans in Cali voting for Trump. Are you denying it?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
My family voted for Biden and for Newsom in the recall. Yours probably didn’t, let’s keep it real. :manny:

Notice how you said “my family” and not “my family and I.” you voted for Trump. You’re the one a$$hole in the family they don’t like because you’re a fukkin coconut. :mjlol:

Like I said, you don’t know shyt about my family. Go fukk yourself.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Notice how you said “my family” and not “my family and I.” you voted for Trump. You’re the one a$$hole in the family they don’t like because you’re a fukkin coconut. :mjlol:

Like I said, you don’t know shyt about my family. Go fukk yourself.
Go back and check my posts from 2020. I was more outspoken against trump compared to probably about 90% of TSC. :umad:

I see you ain’t deny cali Mexicans voting for trump lol. (Which includes your family)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Go back and check my posts from 2020. I was more outspoken against trump compared to probably about 90% of TSC. :umad:

I see you ain’t deny cali Mexicans voting for trump lol.
You don’t know how retarded you are. I never mentioned anything regarding Mexican Americans not voting for Trump. For some reason you wanna bring it up like if I did. Do you want me to co-sign your allegiance to the Republican Party? :dahell:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You don’t know how retarded you are. I never mentioned anything regarding Mexican Americans not voting for Trump. For some reason you wanna bring it up like if I did. Do you want me to co-sign your allegiance to the Republican Party? :dahell:
Yesterday I saw someone call you out as probably the most worthless poster in TSC. They were right lol.