djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Too many repeating ending. How many times do we need to see Cody and KO get beat down by bloodline. Kinda a theme with HHH. Sami vs Gable and alpha Academy story repeated over and over again. Bron Brekker repeatedly spearing Sami every week. Strowman chasing Judgment day for over a month. Wyatt 6 shyt is taking way too long to amount to anything.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Too many repeating ending. How many times do we need to see Cody and KO get beat down by bloodline. Kinda a theme with HHH. Sami vs Gable and alpha Academy story repeated over and over again. Bron Brekker repeatedly spearing Sami every week. Strowman chasing Judgment day for over a month. Wyatt 6 shyt is taking way too long to amount to anything.

Long term storytelling :troll:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I forgot to bring this up last week because i watched it late night but Zelina Vega on that mic is money. Her comedy ether had that crowd popping...they already like her for looking unique as it is. They gotta make time to give her a serious push again after things are resolved with Jade/Bianca/Tiffany/Bayley/Nia.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Screenshot-2024-07-19-141436.png
Must be responding to Bubba Ray
- Zelina is a very tiny woman in stature. When you’re that small, your physicality can only look so real, and I think that’s where the problem lies. How are we going to get Zelina in a ring with the real deal main-eventers in the women’s division? … Zelina has an amazing look.

She’s doing so much better on the microphone, she has a commanding presence, but once the bell rings, I think that’s where the WWE might be concerned, and that’s where they hit the gas. Then they hit the brakes, and then they hit the gas and then they hit the brakes.

Shes the same height as Iyo Sky and Alexa Bliss...lol

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to bring this up last week because i watched it late night but Zelina Vega on that mic is money. Her comedy ether had that crowd popping...they already like her for looking unique as it is. They gotta make time to give her a serious push again after things are resolved with Jade/Bianca/Tiffany/Bayley/Nia.
I think her size screws her over. Like Liv is 5'3" and she was towering over her. I think pairing her up with Andrade again can help both a lot. Zelina is very good on the mic, and Andrade not so much. I think in in-ring talent Andrade is one of the best, but he's not going to go far without a manager. Sadly, in Zelina case her size holds her back from them doing anything with her as a solo wrestler, so would be best to be his manager again. Although, I wonder if she gets more toned it would help her better to look serious in the ring

BB1oViz6.img

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think her size screws her over. Like Liv is 5'3" and she was towering over her. I think pairing her up with Andrade again can help both a lot. Zelina is very good on the mic, and Andrade not so much. I think in in-ring talent Andrade is one of the best, but he's not going to go far without a manager. Sadly, in Zelina case her size holds her back from them doing anything with her as a solo wrestler, so would be best to be his manager again

BB1oViz6.img
Liv was wearing big ass heels here though

She’s a better worker than women twice her size:manny:

Iyo is 5”1’ & is one of the best wrestlers in the industry

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Liv was wearing big ass heels here though

She’s a better worker than women twice her size:manny:

Iyo is 5”1’ & is one of the best wrestlers in the industry
gotcha, that makes more sense why she looked much taller. I think Zelina issue is she looks smaller than the women that her around her size. I am not sure if its because she's naturally slimmer, but it feels like she needs to bulk up a bit to look more like a threat.

I agree that she's one of the better women workers. I think she's getting screwed over being paired with LWO since that group hasn't helped anybody. I think the major issue with women wrestling most storylines are title or bust, which screws over people not involved in a sotryline chasing the title. At least we're getting something with Michin vs Nia, which is elevating Michin because she's getting positive crowd reaction. Happy for her because she's talented and worked hard to get a spot in the company.

I am unsure if its happening soon, but WWE needs to create a women's midcard title because too many are lost in the shuffle and with HHH long-term booking it leaves not much for others. I think a midcard title solves that and I am shocked they haven't created one yet when even NXT has one

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
IYO is 5'1" but she's a little thicker in build than Zelina and she works stiff and is quicker so all of that makes her offense look more believable.

Zelina isn't a bad wrestler but I think if she changed up her in-ring style a little more she'd have a better chance. She needs to wrestle more aggressively and target a body part on bigger wrestlers. Cut them down.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
gotcha, that makes more sense why she looked much taller. I think Zelina issue is she looks smaller than the women that her around her size. I am not sure if its because she's naturally slimmer, but it feels like she needs to bulk up a bit to look more like a threat.

I agree that she's one of the better women workers. I think she's getting screwed over being paired with LWO since that group hasn't helped anybody. I think the major issue with women wrestling most storylines are title or bust, which screws over people not involved in a sotryline chasing the title. At least we're getting something with Michin vs Nia, which is elevating Michin because she's getting positive crowd reaction. Happy for her because she's talented and worked hard to get a spot in the company.

I am unsure if its happening soon, but WWE needs to create a women's midcard title because too many are lost in the shuffle and with HHH long-term booking it leaves not much for others. I think a midcard title solves that and I am shocked they haven't created one yet when even NXT has one
i’d only be down for a women’s mid card title if they get rid of the tag titles..you don’t want too many belts that’s one of aew flaws

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
IYO is 5'1" but she's a little thicker in build than Zelina and she works stiff and is quicker so all of that makes her offense look more believable.

Zelina isn't a bad wrestler but I think if she changed up her in-ring style a little more she'd have a better chance. She needs to wrestle more aggressively and target a body part on bigger wrestlers. Cut them down.
Shes not technical though. Her spots work and look good enough. They pushed Bliss for 3 years over doing nothing..so the size stuff dont ride. They created wack taglinez to justify her push...little Miss Bliss and Five feet of fury..weird shyt...had her doing that Nikki Bella forearm shyt like it was a knock out kick from the best version of Bruce Lee.