Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i’d only be down for a women’s mid card title if they get rid of the tag titles..you don’t want too many belts that’s one of aew flaws
I wouldn't mind if they retire them because I don't think that tilte has helped anybody out really. It would be a nice heel turn for somebody to win it and just retire it .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn...Owens has to get beat down like that? Wild game

I guess Cripple H is giving the Jacob kid a huge push as a game changing threat.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Liv was wearing big ass heels here though

She’s a better worker than women twice her size:manny:

Iyo is 5”1’ & is one of the best wrestlers in the industry
They were both wearing big heels
Liv is legit much bigger than her and she's on the smaller side for the women herself
Google lists Zelina at 5'1" that shyt is a lie, she's clearly below 5'
dff12bcaf6adead785171f401e5aa1f0.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Zelina and Katana Chance are the shortest females on the roster at 4'11". They both have stated this numerous times on their socials. Kacy (Katana) was listed as this during her Ninja Warrior days.

Liv is billed at 5'3". Sonya is billed at 5'7", even on her MMA stats. The picture above seems to reflect this.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Too many repeating ending. How many times do we need to see Cody and KO get beat down by bloodline. Kinda a theme with HHH. Sami vs Gable and alpha Academy story repeated over and over again. Bron Brekker repeatedly spearing Sami every week. Strowman chasing Judgment day for over a month. Wyatt 6 shyt is taking way too long to amount to anything.

FINALLY!

The new car smell is wearing off and people are seeing "Papa H" for what he is.

A chickin shti booker scared to take risk.

Ya'll been kissing his ass because of LoNg TeRmBoOkIng--no, it's safe booking. Now, because ratings don't actually matter and people are packing shows, live events and PLEs, don't take a risk.

Long boring championship reigns, Every two RAWs/Smackdowns in a row end damn near the same. Ride the same three angles for each show to the gorund.

Bro, Rhea couldn't come back at SS--they saying she may still not be cleared. Roman could take til RR off.

Build some of these other ppl up.

"CrEaTiVe HaS nOtHiNg FoR tHeM" :childplease: They job is to be creative.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Zelina and Katana Chance are the shortest females on the roster at 4'11". They both have stated this numerous times on their socials. Kacy (Katana) was listed as this during her Ninja Warrior days.

Liv is billed at 5'3". Sonya is billed at 5'7", even on her MMA stats. The picture above seems to reflect this.
Easiest silent treatment argument win ever.

Have fun getting certain stuff you use on the daily off the top spots around the crib with your step ladder “missing”
cardi-b-embarassed-yourself.gif

Better use those Ninja Warrior skills Kacy :youngsabo:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
FINALLY!

The new car smell is wearing off and people are seeing "Papa H" for what he is.

A chickin shti booker scared to take risk.

Ya'll been kissing his ass because of LoNg TeRmBoOkIng--no, it's safe booking. Now, because ratings don't actually matter and people are packing shows, live events and PLEs, don't take a risk.

Long boring championship reigns, Every two RAWs/Smackdowns in a row end damn near the same. Ride the same three angles for each show to the gorund.

Bro, Rhea couldn't come back at SS--they saying she may still not be cleared. Roman could take til RR off.

Build some of these other ppl up.

"CrEaTiVe HaS nOtHiNg FoR tHeM" :childplease: They job is to be creative.
You been going on a rampage since he started booking. Damn we get it breh :deadrose: