Controversial Comic Book Storylines, Characters, Etc...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Xavier wanting to fukk Jean Grey from the jump as revealed in Uncanny #4 or 5

What teacher hasnt wanted to fukk one of his hot female students as a deep dark desire?!!? :skip:

When onslaught showed her she wasnt exactly mad about it either...:lolbron:

I mean you know how it must suck to be professor xavier have all these fine well built conditioned super heroic females walking around in skin tight suits and your in a fukking wheelchair?!!?!:beli: GAWDDAMIT....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What teacher hasnt wanted to fukk one of his hot female students as a deep dark desire?!!? :skip:

When onslaught showed her she wasnt exactly mad about it either...:lolbron:

I mean you know how it must suck to be professor xavier have all these fine well built conditioned super heroic females walking around in skin tight suits and your in a fukking wheelchair?!!?!:beli: GAWDDAMIT....
Actually with his powers...he can pretty much make intense orgasms and things along those lines if he wasn't as heroic as he was. Mastermind loved being wild:laugh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Actually with his powers...he can pretty much make intense orgasms and things along those lines if he wasn't as heroic as he was. Mastermind loved being wild:laugh:

Yep... :lolbron:

I mean I can just imagine I can willfully telepathically force any bytch I want to desire me and do all sorts of nasty shyt.... :takedat::shaq::banderas:

Professor X must got alot of will power...:whew:

I mean you got storm with her fine african booty cakes walking around. Rouge in that damn spandex suit. shyt jubilee when she grew up and filled out was A1 status...:ahh:

jubilee-newwarriors4-2.jpg

:ohlawd:

I couldnt hold it together brehs...:to: I'd be so tempted..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yep... :lolbron:

I mean I can just imagine I can willfully telepathically force any bytch I want to desire me and do all sorts of nasty shyt.... :takedat::shaq::banderas:

Professor X must got alot of will power...:whew:

I mean you got storm with her fine african booty cakes walking around. Rouge in that damn spandex suit. shyt jubilee when she grew up and filled out was A1 status...:ahh:

jubilee-newwarriors4-2.jpg

:ohlawd:

I couldnt hold it together brehs...:to: I'd be so tempted..

No he can stimulate her brain to the point of orgasm..think Magneto can do that electromagnetically as well. I mean..Xavier cpuld just cheat and make women desire him. That would be the biggest twist in comic history...fukk Cap being Hydra...Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver not being Magneto's kids...Peter making deals with the devil..Doom killing the love of his life for just a petty magic advantage over Reed...NO...Xavier telepathically making women fukk him would be the point of no return for that character