Controversial Comic Book Storylines, Characters, Etc...

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kraven_asm293.jpg
402168-190581-kraven-s-last-hunt.jpg

Great story...as a kid I just didn't understand why he did that :to:

Little confused explain. I been reading comics since 97' so I'am clueless .

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Little confused explain. I been reading comics since 97' so I'am clueless .
Kravens Last Hunt, dope series, Kraven decides to stop fukking around and kill spiderman, instead he kicks his ass and buries him alive then decides to be the new spiderman for awhile, Once Spiderman crawls up out of his grave and makes his way into kravens house, Kraven shoots himself with a shotgun.

they did a thing where he legit came back from the dead a couple of years ago, but i havent read it yet

grim%2Bhunt1.jpg

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bendis is jewish so...

I know, but it's another one of those things where there's a HUGE blind spot for most writers with the X-Men metaphor. Bunch of white liberals writing about a supposed oppressed minority that's made up mostly of white, affluent, attractive people.

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kravens Last Hunt, dope series, Kraven decides to stop fukking around and kill spiderman, instead he kicks his ass and buries him alive then decides to be the new spiderman for awhile, Once Spiderman crawls up out of his grave and makes his way into kravens house, Kraven shoots himself with a shotgun.

they did a thing where he legit came back from the dead a couple of years ago, but i havent read it yet

grim%2Bhunt1.jpg
Ah,sounds very interesting. I am going to check some torrents out see if I can dig up this gem,and read it on the iPad mini

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you they don't even have black males in the X-Men :pacspit:

There are a couple but they don't do shyt with them. When they do use them they either kill them off or depower them. I came up reading X-Men comics but the more you examine the dynamics they set up on that world to more fukked up it looks. It's supposed to be a book about oppressed minorities but they've never actually had a minority write any of the books.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
There are a couple but they don't do shyt with them. When they do use them they either kill them off or depower them. I came up reading X-Men comics but the more you examine the dynamics they set up on that world to more fukked up it looks. It's supposed to be a book about oppressed minorities but they've never actually had a minority write any of the books.
I wouldn't even want to imagine how X-fans would react to a minority writer, they will start moaning about PC shyt which would be ridiculous

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started the whole Women in Refrigerators phenom that quickly got b*stardized to the point that anything bad happening to a female character in comics automatically got labeled with the WiR tag.

I swear I didn't see this post before I commented on that pic.

another example is that fukking Bechdel test, I actually saw people trying to apply that shyt to Man of Steel :snoop:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't even want to imagine how X-fans would react to a minority writer, they will start moaning about PC shyt which would be ridiculous

Some of the funniest shyt is seeing someone say they don't want comics to be preachy and touch on social issues while at the same time professing they love for X-Men comics.

Them dudes is paranoid. I remember when Miles Morals debuted people were saying he was drawn to look like Obama :heh: