Control | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Control pretty great the atmosphere and staging is nice but the controls are wack not unplayable but uncharted /tomb raider /mgsv spoiled me

This would make a fantastic netflix series

Honestly the whole controversy over the ps5 upgrade is dumb

If you bought a movie on vhs you didnt get mad the company didnt send you the dvd for free the following year

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Control pretty great the atmosphere and staging is nice but the controls are wack not unplayable but uncharted /tomb raider /mgsv spoiled me

This would make a fantastic netflix series

Honestly the whole controversy over the ps5 upgrade is dumb

If you bought a movie on vhs you didnt get mad the company didnt send you the dvd for free the following year
Yeah but the game ran like shyt on ps4 that shyt should be free for a upgrade or should I say “normal” experience

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The Ultimate Edition is on sale for $20 on the PlayStation store. I'm still mulling it over :jbhmm::lupe:

The vibe is good and spooky Like stranger things meets uncharted but that character is kind of whack and the acting basic

The setting and the vibe is really good I just wish the protagonists with better

Better basic enemies too

The best enemies are secret bosses and the metroviana style is really dope ... best parts are all hidden away

if you love Symphony of the night you're gonna dig this