Contrary to popular belief men and women can INDEED be platonic friends

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah i friendzone ugly chicks

can we please retire this term. there is no such thing as "the friendzone" its just rejection. past the point of rejection if a person chooses to hang around in denial about it that doesn't make it a "zone" and that person likely isn't a friend but a vulture.

if you put sugar on shyt and eat it you still ate shyt doesn't transform it into something else. such is the same with rejection.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I have several platonic female friends but of course I fukked them all in the past. We platonic now though. :manny:

Question...

How long did it take before y'all got platonic after the smashing ended?
And did you or her have another "buddy" when the platonic relationship formed?
Why do you think they came back around?

It usually comes back around for me after 4-6 months...they've moved on maybe had a quick sexual encounter and/or dated someone.

Occasionally, some old stuff rears it head. But for the most part it stays casual and is kinda refreshing to talk about life stuff w/o having to mince words much.

When it's really cool, you can get in their circle and meet some new women!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Question...

How long did it take before y'all got platonic after the smashing ended?
And did you or her have another "buddy" when the platonic relationship formed?
Why do you think they came back around?

It usually comes back around for me after 4-6 months...they've moved on maybe had a quick sexual encounter and/or dated someone.

Occasionally, some old stuff rears it head. But for the most part it stays casual and is kinda refreshing to talk about life stuff w/o having to mince words much.

When it's really cool, you can get in their circle and meet some new women!
Damn, couldn't have said it any better myself. It does take a few months and it's usually because they realize I am not looking for a relationship, so they give up trying to pursue me but we stay cool. They won't give me the puss no more though usually because they know this. Which is fine with me because it's nice to have some solid female friends in your life. When your sick they bring you meds and cook for you. Your car breaks down, they'll come scoop you. And just give you some real good advice sometimes.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yea, if they have some use.

Think about this though. You been married for 10 years and your wife goin out kickin it with her platonic friend. I dont see married couples having platonic friends outside their relationship. Couples chill with couples and a watchful eye is always put on an outsider of the opposite sex. Ideally bytch dont have no male friends thats not family. Thats how nikkas lose.

Exactly ain't no nikka or bish calling my parents crib talking bout let's catch up friend :rudy:

My folks been married almost 40 years.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
can we please retire this term. there is no such thing as "the friendzone" its just rejection. past the point of rejection if a person chooses to hang around in denial about it that doesn't make it a "zone" and that person likely isn't a friend but a vulture.

if you put sugar on shyt and eat it you still ate shyt doesn't transform it into something else. such is the same with rejection.

I didnt understand a single word u said :heh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
we just don't think ladies bring anything more to the table. Despite what they think, we tend to find girls are annoying and lack substance on AVERAGE [/B]

:damn2: I mostly agree, but I generally find all people to be a drain, though females do seem to be the worst culprits because a lot of them are so vain, even the 5's :russ:
Nothin' to talk about unless there is a negative vibe, like gossip or somebody who pissed her off that day

I dont know about ya'll but I would have no problem being friends with a girl (attractive or not) who was intelligent, subtle, funny, had good music taste and about the same kinda shyt I'm among other qualities. Then again, if this girl meets all the requirements...maybe you're bound to catch feelings. Hmmm

:usho: So you sayin' that you would just fall back if she was a solid 7.5 and not even try? :vickcmon: Come on, Nudie.

I mean, I kinda see where you're goin with this part, and I would've agreed if both of my current cut buds didn't start out the same way :heh:. We were cool, but as soon as we were alone at one of our cribs, it's pretty much my hand in her panties and her nibblin' on my ear and rubbin' my chest before we start f*ckin'. I mean, we do remain friends and hang out tho, but we f*ck too, sooo :shrug2:

Iown know, maybe some dudes can pull if off, but I don't know many who weren't just friendzoned into that situation

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
that's not a friend then. if you associate with her just to use that association to have sex with her friends she isn't your friend at all you're just using her.

problem is the term friend is thrown around so loosely its almost meaningless these days. it basically is used to describe any person another person knows and has positive interactions with.
If trying to fukk her sexy friends is the ONLY reason than yes it is not a real friend, but that is just ONE of the many BENEFITS of having a female friend... I am thinking about it in terms of the benefits of having a female friend just like their are benefits to having male friends...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Please remedy my confusion /
And thrust me back to the day /
The silence of your seclusion /
Brings night into all you saaaay

:blessed:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Im in need of a good looking female platonic, srsly i havnt been friends with a female were we can actually talk and go out, kind of

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im in need of a good looking female platonic, srsly i havnt been friends with a female were we can actually talk and go out, kind of

exactly how i feel. the one who i kinda was one with (she had a much older bf) eventually still caught feelings and cock blocked me getting with her friend (though I probably wasnt gonna anyways, its good to have the option there). we still talk but something about her just annoys me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Friends use each other everyday, b.
As the sole purpose of their dealings with each other? No. If you're friends with Scott because he has a car and takes you places Scott aint really your friend he's a tool you use for utility.