Contrary to popular belief men and women can INDEED be platonic friends

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if you're attracted to a female...there's no such thing as a platonic friendship

Can Men And Women JUST Be Friends?! Let's find out! - YouTube

I dunno breh, I guess it depends on what you value more. A person who is cool as hell to kick it with or p*ssy.

I used to think that what do I need a friend thats a chick for ? stuff but all my reasons related to the fact that most of them can't do what my friends to.

Most of them cant make me laugh
I cant rely on most of em for anything in dire situations
Most of them cant enlighten or educate me on anything
They arent good for advice
They care about celebs, fashion, weave and bullshyt tv shows
Most of them don't have the same interests/ambitions (neither do my male friends though)
Most of them are simply JUST ANNOYING AS fukk

But gimme a girl who doesnt fit the above description and maybe I would have no problem kicking it with her and not tryna smash. Any time I approach a hoe and try to get the number the ultimate goal is to smash but if I see something else then I think I'd let the guard down. Even with my first girlfriend, it wasnt til she hopped on my dikk and was dropping all kinds of signals that I even saw her in that light. And she is sexy as hell.

Some of ya'll talk like you've never denied p*ssy before. Ya'll really be putting it on a pedastal huh.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly, I think the confusion lies in how loosely the term "friend" is used. I have LOTS of female ACQUAINTANCES that Im cool with, they even come out with me and have been to my house. But none of them are on the same level as my homeboys. Heterosexual Men cannot be JUST FRIENDS with attractive females. Even if you have a GF youll still wanna fukk her. The only question is: Are you in the friendzone or is she? :usure:
True. I'm using it more so on the acquaintance level. But even as a true friend maybe it is possible. The only thing is girls worth keeping as friends are probably one in a million.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I dunno breh, I guess it depends on what you value more. A person who is cool as hell to kick it with or p*ssy.

I used to think that what do I need a friend thats a chick for ? stuff but all my reasons related to the fact that most of them can't do what my friends to.

Most of them cant make me laugh
I cant rely on most of em for anything in dire situations
Most of them cant enlighten or educate me on anything
They arent good for advice
They care about celebs, fashion, weave and bullshyt tv shows
Most of them don't have the same interests/ambitions (neither do my male friends though)
Most of them are simply JUST ANNOYING AS fukk

But gimme a girl who doesnt fit the above description and maybe I would have no problem kicking it with her and not tryna smash. Any time I approach a hoe and try to get the number the ultimate goal is to smash but if I see something else then I think I'd let the guard down. Even with my first girlfriend, it wasnt til she hopped on my dikk and was dropping all kinds of signals that I even saw her in that light. And she is sexy as hell.

Some of ya'll talk like you've never denied p*ssy before. Ya'll really be putting it on a pedastal huh.

I never became friends with a chick I turned down though. In my whole life Ive met maybe one or two women who I genuinely found interesting (on a non-sexual level) and Id still have smashed both :manny:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
a lot of my closest friends are females. We have enough sense to know that we are aren't sexually/romantically compatible, so we don't try to take it any further than friendship

For instance: one of my best friends is a disciplined, practicing muslim who is saving herself for marriage. I'm a "free spirited," promiscuous atheist; we work so well as friends because we balance each other out, but obviously anything more than that would be a trainwreck waiting to happen

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a lot of my closest friends are females. We have enough sense to know that we are aren't sexually/romantically compatible, so we don't try to take it any further than friendship

For instance: one of my best friends is a disciplined, practicing muslim who is saving herself for marriage. I'm a "free spirited," promiscuous atheist; we work so well as friends because we balance each other out, but obviously anything more than that would be a trainwreck waiting to happen

the kinda shyt I'm talking about. its not every goodlooking girl that you have to smash. I think the media and males' friends give them the idea that if you dont take an opportunity to smash a girl then youre less of a man or something. Not always the case though. Sometimes a girl can have good features but you don't see her in a light that makes you wanna have sex.

Cause I'll tell you one thing. There are plenty of girls out there who have no problem friendzoning decent to good looking men. But I guess guys are naturally too thirsty to do the same.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate this topic, because its alway a few dudes that come through and say.

I have like 1-3 female friends that either

A) I have been friends with since 5 years old

B) They are married

C) I would never be interested in them like that.

You are the minority.

And even then given the right situation alot of times stuff "would" or "could" have happen given the chance.

I'm not even comfortable when some of my boys say "you should go do or see some stuff with my wife yall like the some of the same stuff, I aint doing it"

I'ma pretty up and up guy but :wtf:

If you have a friend female your already more than half way there as far as hooking up. There is clearly mutual interest, if yall both find each other attractive its just a matter of time. it might take 5, 10, 20+ years but eventually something is gonna happen. Be it increased flirting, hurt feelings, sex, or something.

But aint no married couple sitting around letting there spouse go to there best friends of the opposite sex's house all the time. What about after a bad fight? Or when one of you are "down" or "lonely"

patrice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause I'll tell you one thing. There are plenty of girls out there who have no problem friendzoning decent to good looking men. But I guess guys are naturally too thirsty to do the same.

Male and female attraction switches are different

Men are attracted to looks and looks with personality (girlfriend material)

Women are attracted to various things: status, wealth, confidence, personality, men who are desired by other females, and to a much lesser extent: looks...there are more also

It's much easier for a female to put a "goodlooking" man in the friendzone than it is the other way around.

It's not about being thirsty, it's how we are biologically pre-programmed. If you are in the presence of a physically attractive female and there's no slight bit of sexual desire for her, something is wrong with your biological programming.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Male and female attraction switches are different

Men are attracted to looks and looks with personality (girlfriend material)

Women are attracted to various things: status, wealth, confidence, personality, men who are desired by other females, and to a much lesser extent: looks...there are more also

It's much easier for a female to put a "goodlooking" man in the friendzone than it is the other way around.

It's not about being thirsty, it's how we are biologically pre-programmed. If you are in the presence of a physically attractive female and there's no slight bit of sexual desire for her, something is wrong with your biological programming.

This is true, if you have a decent to strong 2 piece combo of any sort of those mixes you can win almost any female.

With men its not so much like that and its not because we thirst harder its just how we are.

A dude that can make a female laugh and is confident, can almost look like whatever he wants and pull many different chicks. And this is why you see so many "clown" white boys and nikkas with decent or bad chicks.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
if you dont have an elaine in your life your missing out... everyone knows u gotta base your life on great sitcoms.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
indeed. In this example I would definitely fall back if say a friendly chick got married but not because I feel I no longer have a chance to smash. (theres always a chance in smashing really)

I just think that naturally, she would have other things to tend to relative to her relationship and we would gradually grow apart due to the man likely occupying most of her free time. On top, I wouldnt want the husband catch any paranoia so I would fall back out of respect :manny:. Perhaps relegate the relationship to strictly emails and texts.
If you get married one day or get serious with a chick and some random nikka is textin her phone like *sup* right before you go out on a date with her, is it going to spoil your evening?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
It's a thin line breh, a very thin line.

I have one girl friend who I know I would never get with though. She's beautiful, big ass, cool as hell but it's something that I could never do just because we are so cool with each other. It's been me and her in the house alone and a player like me didn't even think twice, it's just something about her being a real friend that I can't see her in that way :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It's impossible! Someone is bound to catch feelings either the chic or you, and the more attractive either party is the harder it is to maintain said delusion of freindship :manny:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average guys can't (unless you think a chick has an std). Average guys think about women like fat guys think about food. If food is near (p*ssy), he's thinking about food.