Contrary to popular belief men and women can INDEED be platonic friends

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thesis: Men and women can be friends, there just has to be a good match in interests/hobbies/personality traits and an incentive in being friends.

I was talking to a chick the other day about the whole club dynamic and why I dont really attend clubs other than to get my dikk rubbed by some ass :stylin:. Beyond that it really isnt that serious. That's a whole nother thread though. Based on my breakdown she was saying one of the reasons girls stick to their little groups and dont really give any average guys play is because they think all guys want to do is fukk :no:. (B.S. because if the on of those popular dudes approaches them he'll have no issue getting the panties.

Anyways, this conversation made me think to myself about how currently I dont really see girls as anything other than creatures to fukk so I guess she is right. But at the same time I couldnt help but feel an arrogant vibe from her comment because:

1. You ain't all that, and not every dude wants to fukk you (this goes for all women)
2. Sometimes a dude just wants to talk, get to know a girl and take it from there, no reason to reject/cockblock a dude before he even gets a chance to speak

Anyways, I proceeded to think deeper and I came to the following conclusion. Personally, I dont think its that all men want to do is fukk, we just don't think ladies bring anything more to the table. Despite what they think, we tend to find girls are annoying and lack substance on AVERAGE . Her comment confirmed my beliefs too. If a guy approaches you and you think immediately he wants to only have sex then what does that say about you? Do you not think you have anything else to offer him? tFurthermore there's no getting around sex. If a guy finds you attractive, loves you, cherishes you...is he not going to want to fukk you eventually? Female logic I tell you.

I dont know about ya'll but I would have no problem being friends with a girl (attractive or not) who was intelligent, subtle, funny, had good music taste and about the same kinda shyt I'm among other qualities. Then again, if this girl meets all the requirements...maybe you're bound to catch feelings. Hmmm.

How do you guys feel about this notion? Can a man and woman be real friends...or not? Explain your answer.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea, if they have some use.

Think about this though. You been married for 10 years and your wife goin out kickin it with her platonic friend. I dont see married couples having platonic friends outside their relationship. Couples chill with couples and a watchful eye is always put on an outsider of the opposite sex. Ideally bytch dont have no male friends thats not family. Thats how nikkas lose.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, if they have some use.

Think about this though. You been married for 10 years and your wife goin out kickin it with her platonic friend. I dont see married couples having platonic friends outside their relationship. Couples chill with couples and a watchful eye is always put on an outsider of the opposite sex. Ideally bytch dont have no male friends thats not family. Thats how nikkas lose.

indeed. In this example I would definitely fall back if say a friendly chick got married but not because I feel I no longer have a chance to smash. (theres always a chance in smashing really)

I just think that naturally, she would have other things to tend to relative to her relationship and we would gradually grow apart due to the man likely occupying most of her free time. On top, I wouldnt want the husband catch any paranoia so I would fall back out of respect :manny:. Perhaps relegate the relationship to strictly emails and texts.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
only if their gay

I'm not sure about that anymore.

I think if I found a bytch that had good taste in rap and rock, followed the capital markets and was generally an interesting/funny person to talk to I would befriend her. In fact, she'd probably be too much like me so I wouldnt want to wife it cause our interests would overlap too much. A nikka needs his space from his girlfriend, but sometimes its just cool to kick it with the opposite sex. :manny:.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:childplease: Aint no nikka on the face of the earth that will be "just friends" with this:

tumblr_mn2qr1h2jf1qcgltko1_500.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:childplease: Aint no nikka on the face of the earth that will be "just friends" with this:

tumblr_mn2qr1h2jf1qcgltko1_500.jpg

Not every girl has a fat ass and that slutty sex appeal though breh. She's the kind of girl I imagine has no substance like I said earlier. But a girl who dresses like an average person, has a generally "cool" personally and is still just pretty...why cant you be friends?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're attracted to a female...there's no such thing as a platonic friendship

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNguoKSm6Hw"]Can Men And Women JUST Be Friends?! Let's find out! - YouTube[/ame]

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
The bytch HAS to be ugly......or at least average as hell. And even then, you'd still have some nikkas who'd try to smash

Sorry, but there's no way a straight man is gonna be just friends with a Beyonce or Shakira-lookin' bytch, no matter how "cool" they seem personality-wise or what interests they may share

If the bytch is ugly/fat enough to the point where he'd only smash on some "last woman on Earth" shyt, but she also has a cool personality and is a good person, then a man can definitely be "just friends" with her

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
or one is much uglier than the other and outta they league

lets keep it 100

a straight dude that is attractive can't be platonic friends with a straight female that is likewise attractive

not possible

biology and evolution have conspired to make it so.

Exactly, I think the confusion lies in how loosely the term "friend" is used. I have LOTS of female ACQUAINTANCES that Im cool with, they even come out with me and have been to my house. But none of them are on the same level as my homeboys. Heterosexual Men cannot be JUST FRIENDS with attractive females. Even if you have a GF youll still wanna fukk her. The only question is: Are you in the friendzone or is she? :usure: