Conspiracy theories are a very big problem in the black community that y’all refuse to talc about

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
What do the South African brothers on here feel about Credo Mutwa?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There's a thin line between legit conspiracy theories to silly ones. The majority of legit ones start off as silly conspiracies

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
here are two for you:

The most prolific serial killer in rap history: Jay Z (Big, Big L, Nipsy, Gucci, etc)
The most successful drug kingpin in american history: Bill Clinton

:feedme:Elaborate on the first one.

“Jay and Dame came to get L every weekend. I grew up with Dame and the older heads. Right before he got killed, L was with Jay-Z every single weekend..."
-per Donald Phinazze Big L's brother.

Big L was in talks to sign with roc-a-fella directly prior to his death in 1999.

"Before [Big L’s impending deal with Roc-A-Fella], it was Children Of The Corn. That was Cam’Ron and that was Big L and that was Ma$e but it was also Bloodshed, who died. They used to all come to my house." - Dame Dash

Jay Z and Big L were in direct competition for at least 5 years prior to his death.

"...ever since L said throw 3 gs in, and we can get down and enjoy the wealth. That's when I found I could do it myself..."

In a now infamous sneak diss, maybe his first, Jay shows he was not afraid of publicly slighting or curving L to show his competitiveness and drive for success.

"Police arrested Woodley, but the Manhattan District Attorney later dropped the case against him because they felt they didn't have enough witnesses and couldn't find any incriminating surveillance footage, sources said."

No one was ever convicted of Big L's murder. The police presented a theory, but could never corroborate and never released where the theory was from. Gerald Woodley served 5 years for a gun charge, and returned to the same neighborhood where he supposedly killed Big L.

"S dot Carter turn rappers into martyrs. Separate fathers from their daughters, why bother." from Come and Get Me, Dec 1999

"Jay Z stated in an interview with MTV, "We were about to sign him right before he passed away. We were about to sign him to Roc-a-Fella. It was a done deal…I think he was very talented…I think he had the ability to write big, and big choruses."[5] Rapper Nas also said on MTV, "He scared me to death. When I heard that on tape, I was scared to death. I said, 'Yo, it's no way I can compete if this is what I gotta compete with.'"[5] - wiki

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
conspiracy

kən-spîr′ə-sē

noun​

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
  2. A group of conspirators.
  3. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

The above sums up pretty much every single movement that ever got things moving so there are no theories to this, just reality. To believe otherwise is foolish, just as completely investing in whatever some "free thinker" (who learns everything he knows from youtube) says.

Matter of fact, most of that is just disinfo designed to hide the insight into your real plight because people are caught up in the why and ignore the rest aka buying into the narrative.

The greatest and most pervasive conspiracy theory is reality and your very concept of who you are and where. Even then there are liberal hints placed everywhere for those with the eyes to see but most people are so rigidly programmed that they'll defend the lie in the presence of the truth due to what it says about them for getting fooled in the first place.

Conspiracy = Piracy of Consciousness.

Let that marinate before serving for best results. For proof look at the difference between a childs natural state and what happens to their awareness/presence/resonance once adulterated and then consider why no one questions this dimming of the glow within and what it signals as they rush to rut and repeat the process.
if you provided clear sensible explanations maybe it would get across

nikkas stay talking about what they think is the most important thing in the most mysterious way

do you or don't you intend for people to know what you think the truth is about this thing called life¿

or is it about finessing people into thinking you are wise & know something they don't¿

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I remember YouTube was full of these illuminati type sacrifice videos like 10 years ago like it was so easy to come across those type of videos. How did YouTube scrub all that?
Whatever algorithm they used they need to turn back on, or at least turn the covid filter off
Too many deepfake clickbait videos on there

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Jay Z is a known rapper killer in the industry. Big L apparently would not sign without more of his crew. So Jay had him killed in Harlem. Jay is a satanist and satanists like to admit to their murders in code or murder people in ironic ways. Jay is the only one who had powerful connections in Harlem and reason to kill L. Apparently this is well known to Cam and crew who have always publicly beefed with Jay, even while being signed to his label.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What do the South African brothers on here feel about Credo Mutwa?

After his encounter with battyman rapists extraterrestrials in ufo's who turned him into a fish.....I stopped watching all ufo and conspiracy shyt...
Rest In Peace to the elder though...