Conspiracy theories are a very big problem in the black community that y’all refuse to talc about

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
nikkas thought Gucci was a clone because he lost body fat off his face

Michelle Obama was right about you fatties

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Black folks were the main ones pushing that Illuminati bullshyt in the late 2000s :mjlol: Why was it only black celebrities in the illuminati? :mjlol::mjpls:

This isn't true and it wasn't just black celebrities being accused of being "illuminati".

Alex Jones and The Tea Party movement were the ones who started pushing the whole Obama, hollywood "elitist"/"illuminati" angle to the mainstream. The Alt right/QAnon are offshoots from that movement and you see them push similar "conspiracies" like Pizzagate.
It's become a huge american problem. Those old cacs watching Fox news are conspiracy heads too

Thing is they weren't conspiracy heads until Obama got into office, they were anti conspiracy theory under Bush.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The reason some black people gravitate towards conspiracy theories is that we've been on the receiving end of very real conspiracy theories.

The government flooding black communities with drugs was a conspiracy theory.

Government using black men as guinea pigs for treatments was a conspiracy theory.

Government infiltration of black spaces was a conspiracy theory.

European and CIA operatives destabilising African and South American countries to steal resources was a conspiracy theory.

The one that I'm seeing now is the plan to depopulate the planet. Promotion of gay and trans and the men Vs women shyt.

So while some things seem to be far fetched, I can understand why some people believe in them.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
conspiracy

kən-spîr′ə-sē

noun​

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
  2. A group of conspirators.
  3. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

The above sums up pretty much every single movement that ever got things moving so there are no theories to this, just reality. To believe otherwise is foolish, just as completely investing in whatever some "free thinker" (who learns everything he knows from youtube) says.

Matter of fact, most of that is just disinfo designed to hide the insight into your real plight because people are caught up in the why and ignore the rest aka buying into the narrative.

The greatest and most pervasive conspiracy theory is reality and your very concept of who you are and where. Even then there are liberal hints placed everywhere for those with the eyes to see but most people are so rigidly programmed that they'll defend the lie in the presence of the truth due to what it says about them for getting fooled in the first place.

Conspiracy = Piracy of Consciousness.

Let that marinate before serving for best results. For proof look at the difference between a childs natural state and what happens to their awareness/presence/resonance once adulterated and then consider why no one questions this dimming of the glow within and what it signals as they rush to rut and repeat the process.

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The reason some black people gravitate towards conspiracy theories is that we've been on the receiving end of very real conspiracy theories.

The government flooding black communities with drugs was a conspiracy theory.

Government using black men as guinea pigs for treatments was a conspiracy theory.

Government infiltration of black spaces was a conspiracy theory.

European and CIA operatives destabilising African and South American countries to steal resources was a conspiracy theory.

The one that I'm seeing now is the plan to depopulate the planet. Promotion of gay and trans and the men Vs women shyt.

So while some things seem to be far fetched, I can understand why some people believe in them.
And too many times, we were told those were all conspiracies or just in our head until they were proven true.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
@Chez Lopez this is all you. Enlighten us
Psalm 83
"1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee..."

The fact that governments and nations form secret plots is no big deal. Happens all the time. The real conspiracy lies here, above, with who is the culprit behind the plots and who is the intended target.

The only conspiracy that matters is who you are, as a nation of black people in america. You are the 'hidden ones' that the world has taken 'crafty counsel' against. You are the lost israelites of the bible and that conspiracy is the foundation of all others.

What is not well understood by our community is this fact: black americans are the most important people in the world. Every law, every ammendment, every statute, presidential order, everything was designed in this country to control and manipulate us. We are the crown jewel, the lynchpin, the integral component of american civilization. in order to keep this 'status quo' the conspiracy exists.

thats why the rumors of devil worship persist from the government. the author is literally the devil and the conspiracy is you/

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We should start with the church, but y'all don't wanna have that conversation :sas2:
You see it :sas2:
That’s why you see so many of them go so HARD for Abrahamic faiths imposed on them by Europeans and Arabs, to then turn around and diss African-rooted spirituality

nikkas is LOST and don’t wanna admit it, because they think it’s a form of betrayal to their sense of self they can’t handle

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
I’m open to the “someone was dropping gun crates in Chicago conspiracy” . I believe it was back in ‘08-‘09 when videos of people talking about it were coming out.