Conspiracy theories are a very big problem in the black community that y’all refuse to talc about

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The same black folks that believed that illuminati bullshyt are the same ones who listen to people like Tariq and are easily mislead by agents online with that both sides shyt and think they should vote republican.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The irrational belief of ridiculous conspiracies is what had some people dying during the first waves of the pandemic. I’ve literally had to tell aunties that they were chatting shyt about several conspiracies and unless they have an accredited source to support any claims they wanna spout that they must keep it to themselves.

Anti-intellectualism is fukking up more people than covid ever did.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
KW9obn-SVCZK0oftIwQkKsAwV5Grs2kJPME3DeGw1XI.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I came to say some conspiracies have validity to them. But I saw one of these same videos about somebody else who just died. Scrolled down expecting the comments to say how distasteful it was. But everybody was agreeing and had no problem. I dont remember who it was. I just remember the fact the body wasnt even cold yet and somebdoy made one of these videos:gucci:.

I would really want to hurt this person if it was me. But if they die it will only add to the conspiracy:mjlol:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The whole world is an illusion. I don't know what to believe anymore. But I'm not so far out of touch to know that everything isn't a conspiracy.
Sorry dude but that is the game. As long as folks are distracted and questioning everything it leaves room for the select few to do what they want.

Time stamp 7:00 - 8:45

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The irrational belief of ridiculous conspiracies is what had some people dying during the first waves of the pandemic. I’ve literally had to tell aunties that they were chatting shyt about several conspiracies and unless they have an accredited source to support any claims they wanna spout that they must keep it to themselves.

Anti-intellectualism is fukking up more people than covid ever did.
What happened to everybody that had a 3rd cousin/auntie/friend that got vaccinated and died :russ: