Console Stans in Disbelief :umad:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not everyone has a monitor; mouse, or KB. :unimpressed:

W/ phone's and tablets being mini computers, it's conceivable that that one who wants to get in pc gaming doesn't have any computer accessories/monitors laying around. :unimpressed:

True. Most of my shyts are apple, but I got chromebooks as well. I do actually have a nice monitor here from work that I don't even use sitting in my office. It about 32' inch HP joint, brand new that they gave me for a 2nd screen, but I've yet to use it yet cuz I can do my job w/o it and preferred working on the couch, lol. As for mouse and keyboard, definitely don't have any and I don't have any OS programs on disk lying around either. I don't even like Windows like that and glad most my last few jobs we weren't on M$ shyt, lol.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not everyone has a monitor; mouse, or KB. :unimpressed:

W/ phone's and tablets being mini computers, it's conceivable that that one who wants to get in pc gaming doesn't have any computer accessories/monitors laying around. :unimpressed:

So in your entire life time youve never had a mouse or keyboard :martin: mafukkas will type anything on here :martin:

ok so keyboard and mouse :martin: add $50 to $905 still under $1000 :martin:

but now you gotta buy a 2nd controller and $70 games :martin:

and pay to even go online :martin: