Console Stans in Disbelief :umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
because these mafukkas is like 40 years old and still the dumbest consumers on Google Nas Earth its just wild to me so I have to show them the light

even if its not about being PC gang its just about being a smarter individual as a whole cause some of the shyt people post here :wow: is just amazing to read sometimes :wow:

as example this retard ass poster @Khalil's_Black_Excellence even with clear instructions on how to get to the post with links, still cant find the links for what was posted

here you go retard, copy and pasted from the other thread where I told you to find them

A computer for $1000 thats better than PS5 or Xbox Series X:

Video Card: nVidia 3060 RTX - $300
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3700x - $280 (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Matisse 3.6GHz 8-Core AM4 - Micro Center )
Motherboard: ASUS TUF 450M Motherboard - $90 ( GIGABYTE B450M DS3H AM4 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Newegg.com )
Case - $100
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 Memory - $60 (G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVKB - Newegg.com )
Power Supply: 600Watt - $75 (EVGA 600 BQ 110-BQ-0600-K1 BQ 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular 600W Power Supply - Newegg.com)

Total : $905

then you got this other retard @Legal talking about taxes, plot twist retard everyone pays taxes on everything. Your console isnt tax exempt. People say the PS5 is $499. No different then the PC above is $905. Its quite fukking obvious that we are talking pre tax price here. I honestly am shocked it took some retard this long to bring up the stupid point of taxes.

these people vote on actual important shyt in real life :francis: cant even find links on a forum theyve used for 8 years :francis: sad day in humanity :francis:

:dead:

Yo I need to pm you about some shyt later tonight.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
bytch cause the links are already posted youre just too stupid to figure it out

What's all the anger for, lol? It's a really simple thing to do. I don't think your links posted cuz I don't see them.

EDIT.

NOW they're finally showing up. Guess you didn't hyperlink them or something. Thanks...jacka$$hole.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have a powerful rig(2080ti, Ryzen 7 2700x 16gb DDR4 ram), and the pc you listed is still double the cost of a PS5/S1X :unimpressed:

You still have to pay for a monitor; M+KB, OS, motherboard. :unimpressed:

Before you say.. "but..but..but.. XBL and more expensive games". It's way more attractive for the average consumer to pay $300-$500 upfront w/ an annual $60 XBL, then pay $1k+ upfront :unimpressed:

Get some help :unimpressed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
and the pc you listed is still double the cost of a PS5/S1X

I cant tell if yall are trolling or really just this fukking stupid 24/7 ? Like yall drive your own cars and shyt :huhldup:

THE STATEMENT MADE WAS THAT YOU CANT BUILD A PC BETTER THAN NEXT GEN SYSTEMS FOR $1000

That was proven false.

You still have to pay for a monitor; M+KB, OS, motherboard.

We are talking just the computer. Everyone has monitors, no different then you have a TV already. Same with mouse and keyboard and operating system. Motherboard is listed in the pricing :unimpressed: you fukking retard shyt tier poster as usual.

Before you say.. "but..but..but.. XBL and more expensive games". It's way more attractive for the average consumer to pay $300-$500 upfront w/ an annual $60 XBL, then pay $1k+ upfront

this was never argued, not once, at any time, in any of these threads... so what the fukk does that have to do with anything :dahell:

Get some help
No, you actually DO need help because you may actually be legit retarded.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
You are 100% correct on all accounts

I'm riding 12 cores 64gbs of Ram

Like you said, all of the bullshyt parts you just take out of your old build.... dude said you buy a monitor. I'm literally typing to you on a 50 inch 4k screen with a 38 as my side monitor
I wont have to upgrade my computer for 15 years.... AND I can torrent any game I want and play it for free :yeshrug: like how are cats saying OS .... yall dont have a fukking windows disc sitting around? what the fukk are you using as an operating system right now? Before I get stupid fukking answers, you can transfer your key over ... just say you've only done it once before and it works every time. I wouldnt expect cats to know that though because its obvious they've never done that shyt :mjlol: my shyt runs super cool, get a better case and hook your shyt up right. People are tripping over SSDs ... I got extras if yall need em :mjlol: I got some hooked up to my Xbox, My Ps4 and my computer.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not everyone has a monitor; mouse, or KB. :unimpressed:

W/ phone's and tablets being mini computers, it's conceivable that that one who wants to get in pc gaming doesn't have any computer accessories/monitors laying around. :unimpressed: