Console Stans in Disbelief :umad:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why am I even tagged, when I said paying that much money SHOULD blow these consoles out the water. Reading comprehension is a muthafukka.

Also, as the time of this post, not 1 link was posted on parts. Yeah, you name dropped newegg, but didn't actually supply links. Who's really the retard here. :umad: More like, "you" projecting.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why am I even tagged, when I said paying that much money SHOULD blow these consoles out the water. Reading comprehension is a muthafukka.

Also, as the time of this post, not 1 link was posted on parts. Yeah, you name dropped newegg, but didn't actually supply links. Who's really the retard here. :umad: More like, "you" projecting.

:gucci: the links are in the original post.. click the arrow at the top of the quoted post and it will lead you to the post with the links

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dont hide now hoe ass posters, this the dumbest "tech" forum on the internet but let me school yall retards on a few things in here :mjgrin:

console stans saying its impossible to build a computer more powerful than consoles for $1000 :mjgrin:

How it started:

:leon: ok people wanna be nit picky because they know the truth in the air even though the post was just a small example (most people with any kind of intelligence would pick up on this, right? Just a basic template in gest) :mjgrin: So as usual, the Arcadium goes full retard

:dwillhuh: whats wrong with your current SSD? Mouse and Keyboard? Operating System? They dont work anymore or something? Most people transfer this shyt over to their new build :mjlol:
Anything to win an argument :mjlol:

Meach bytch ass for the first time in ever, actually shuts the fukk up about something he knows he will lose and knows nothing about :ohhh:

but then you got this special retard here doubles down on you cant find a capable motherboard for $80. Just proving that most Arcadium posters are actually stupid as fukk consumers, this idiot paid $300 for a motherboard that has no actual advantage over any motherboard in the $80-150 range :laff: companies prey on idiots like this, they probably laughed in their office when this idiot spent near $300 on a fukking motherboard :laff:

You ever wanna see a magic trick on The Coli all you gotta do is pull out actual facts and shyt and most these stupid mafukkas gone disappear real quick :mjgrin:

EVEN with the links posted with the prices and where to buy, some extra special retard posts this gem

:laff: console stans in disbelief :laff: finally realizing they are wasting money on garbage hardware :laff:

the rest :heh: aint been seen since :heh:

its ok one day you idiots will grow up :umad: and be smart consumers :umad: until then :umad: go fukk yourself :umad:

@MeachTheMonster @CodeKansas @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @O.T.I.S. @TripleAgent @MarcP @JoelB @Captain_Crunch @Mike809 @Obreh Winfrey @ball15life @DPresidential

this the attention you wanted from me today right :mjgrin:

No links. Checked on 3 different devices. Maybe you forgot to actually c & p or something.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
giphy.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:martin: not a chance in hell console games are cheaper than PC

even on release day when console games are $60, big companies offer the PC games for like $30-40 :dwillhuh:

This is true

ON RELEASE DAY i bought

Rise of the tomb raider-35$
Shadow of the tomb raider-37$
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite-30$
Monster Hunter World-45$
Devil May Cry 5-40$
Nier Automata-36$
Resident Evil 2-48$

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Youre trolling at this point :heh: the links are definitely in the original post in the original thread they were posted in

Nope. Not trolling. How about just posting the links you talking about in your response. Pretty easy peasy really. Not to another thread, not to another post, but simply post some links directed exactly to some/all of the parts you talking about.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Not trolling. How about just posting the links you talking about in your response. Pretty easy peasy really. Not to another thread, not to another post, but simply post some links directed exactly to some/all of the parts you talking about.

While we're at it, ask him to calculate tax on that shyt. He loves to bring that up when talking about how consoles are actually more expensive than you think. :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
While we're at it, ask him to calculate tax on that shyt. He loves to bring that up when talking about how consoles are actually more expensive than you think. :mjlol:
You dont pay tax on your ps5 or games? Cot damn this might be the dumbest forum on the internet currently

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
bytch cause the links are already posted youre just too stupid to figure it out

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin: not a chance in hell console games are cheaper than PC

even on release day when console games are $60, big companies offer the PC games for like $30-40 :dwillhuh:
I disagree.
I've played this whole console generation largely at a discount.
CheapAssGamers,Reddit for console game deals, and just generally
being patient has lead to me getting games for half price or
less regularly.

Only a handful of times I've paid "full price" in 7 years.
And it's under 20 for sure. lol.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! Why you on the warpath :pachaha:

because these mafukkas is like 40 years old and still the dumbest consumers on Google Nas Earth its just wild to me so I have to show them the light

even if its not about being PC gang its just about being a smarter individual as a whole cause some of the shyt people post here :wow: is just amazing to read sometimes :wow:

as example this retard ass poster @Khalil's_Black_Excellence even with clear instructions on how to get to the post with links, still cant find the links for what was posted

here you go retard, copy and pasted from the other thread where I told you to find them

A computer for $1000 thats better than PS5 or Xbox Series X:

Video Card: nVidia 3060 RTX - $300
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3700x - $280 (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Matisse 3.6GHz 8-Core AM4 - Micro Center )
Motherboard: ASUS TUF 450M Motherboard - $90 ( GIGABYTE B450M DS3H AM4 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Newegg.com )
Case - $100
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 Memory - $60 (G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVKB - Newegg.com )
Power Supply: 600Watt - $75 (EVGA 600 BQ 110-BQ-0600-K1 BQ 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular 600W Power Supply - Newegg.com)

Total : $905

then you got this other retard @Legal talking about taxes, plot twist retard everyone pays taxes on everything. Your console isnt tax exempt. People say the PS5 is $499. No different then the PC above is $905. Its quite fukking obvious that we are talking pre tax price here. I honestly am shocked it took some retard this long to bring up the stupid point of taxes.

these people vote on actual important shyt in real life :francis: cant even find links on a forum theyve used for 8 years :francis: sad day in humanity :francis: