Console Stans in Disbelief :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dont hide now hoe ass posters, this the dumbest "tech" forum on the internet but let me school yall retards on a few things in here :mjgrin:

console stans saying its impossible to build a computer more powerful than consoles for $1000 :mjgrin:

How it started:

if better quality is the argument, then save your money for even a halfway decent PC :mjlol: for the 1000 in cash people looking at dropping for both consoles, you could have a gaming laptop that runs all your games vastly better anyways and save yourself a ton of money on games in the long run

the load times shyt is a joke that gets retold every single generation too....

Nah even for $1000 you can’t build a pc that will be more powerful than these consoles.

If anything they got the hardware right this time. It’s well worth the money for the performance you will get

:what:
nVidia 3070 - $399
Ryzen 3700x - $300
$60 Ram 16gb
$100 case
$100 power supply

total: $960

would blow PS5 and Xbox Series X out the water :mjlol:

:leon: ok people wanna be nit picky because they know the truth in the air even though the post was just a small example (most people with any kind of intelligence would pick up on this, right? Just a basic template in gest) :mjgrin: So as usual, the Arcadium goes full retard

Your prices are wrong you computer is missing components. Don’t do this in here breh :stopitslime:
nikka you shaved about $350 off that price tag.
Missing:

SSD
M/KB
Controller of you don't want to use M/KB
OS

And it's yet be to seen if this would blow consoles out of the water, due to overhead, and less optimization.
:dwillhuh: whats wrong with your current SSD? Mouse and Keyboard? Operating System? They dont work anymore or something? Most people transfer this shyt over to their new build :mjlol:
Anything to win an argument :mjlol:

You missing a lot of PC components.

I’m not doing this with you in here. Your list was bullshyt :stopitslime:
Meach bytch ass for the first time in ever, actually shuts the fukk up about something he knows he will lose and knows nothing about :ohhh:

but then you got this special retard here doubles down on you cant find a capable motherboard for $80. Just proving that most Arcadium posters are actually stupid as fukk consumers, this idiot paid $300 for a motherboard that has no actual advantage over any motherboard in the $80-150 range :laff: companies prey on idiots like this, they probably laughed in their office when this idiot spent near $300 on a fukking motherboard :laff:

What you geekin' on right now? That shyt must be FIRE if you believe this shyt. :russ:

Sounds like you either bought a used mobo from somebody desperate as hell for the cash or you lying your motherfukking ass off. My X570 Aorus Pro Wifi was $280 after tax. And that's after I shopped around. Nowhere did the price come anywhere near close to $80.

You :duck: incarnate, homie.

Post the link to where you got an above average motherboard for $80. Did anybody else in the PC thread get to eat, or did they just have to take your word for it that you got it for the low? :stopitslime:

Calling somebody retarded while telling folks they can build a machine missing key components.

No way in hell this dude got no motherboard with GOOD VRMs/Thermals/Power delivery for no $80.

If I found my board for that price, best believe I'll be on here making sure everybody got on that.

You ever wanna see a magic trick on The Coli all you gotta do is pull out actual facts and shyt and most these stupid mafukkas gone disappear real quick :mjgrin:

The question was can someone build a PC for $1000 thats as good or better than the consoles. Stop moving the goal posts. You can find a capable $80 motherboard that can run a 3070 and Ryzen 3700x.

and heres mine for $90 now
ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING AM4 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Newegg.com

quad DIMM slots, dual PCIe x16 slots, a PCIe M.2 slot, and six SATA ports with USB 3.1 and NVMe SSD slots :umad: up to 64 GB 3200 DDR4 :umad: I currently have a 3900x + 2070 Super hooked up to it, with 2 144 hz monitors and maxed out graphics on any game at 200-300+ fps :umad:

you're just a dumbass consumer.

LETS REVISIT THE QUESTION CAN A $1000 CURRENT PC OUT DO A XBOX SERIES X OR PS5 @MeachTheMonster @CodeKansas @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @O.T.I.S. @TripleAgent @MarcP @JoelB @Captain_Crunch @Mike809 @Obreh Winfrey since yall RETARD consumers need a real grown person to hold your hand on how to budget and buy shyt

Ill even LINK the parts for you retards;

A computer for $1000 thats better than PS5 or Xbox Series X:

Video Card: nVidia 3060 RTX - $300
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3700x - $280 (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Matisse 3.6GHz 8-Core AM4 - Micro Center )
Motherboard: ASUS TUF 450M Motherboard - $90 ( GIGABYTE B450M DS3H AM4 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Newegg.com )
Case - $100
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 Memory - $60 (G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVKB - Newegg.com )
Power Supply: 600Watt - $75 (EVGA 600 BQ 110-BQ-0600-K1 BQ 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular 600W Power Supply - Newegg.com)

Total : $905

:camby:

"you in here making up prices :mjcry: " @42 Monks @The Fukin Prophecy

EVEN with the links posted with the prices and where to buy, some extra special retard posts this gem

i don’t know you nikka or what you trying to prove, but the short answer is no you can’t :stopitslime:

:laff: console stans in disbelief :laff: finally realizing they are wasting money on garbage hardware :laff:

the rest :heh: aint been seen since :heh:

its ok one day you idiots will grow up :umad: and be smart consumers :umad: until then :umad: go fukk yourself :umad:

@MeachTheMonster @CodeKansas @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @O.T.I.S. @TripleAgent @MarcP @JoelB @Captain_Crunch @Mike809 @Obreh Winfrey @ball15life @DPresidential

this the attention you wanted from me today right :mjgrin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Go away weirdo :mjlol:

fHuGKt0.png

You plan on playing Xbox Series X on this shyt :mjlol:

mafukka you worried about 8k resolution and aint even make 8k dollars this year :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a smart consumer.
I dont feel so smart after seein the price of the 3070. Got my 2080ti used but it might as well be worthless now for what i paid for it. I lost, shoulda held out longer before i upgraded:mjcry:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I got a pc but still plan on a ps5 and XSX down the line:yeshrug:

they all got their pros n cons
I'll sit on my pc for a few minutes before playing a game and stop what I'm doing to read something else then an hour later never gamed at all. That's why I've separated my gaming pc's from my work pc's.
The one task of consoles is worth every dollar they ask for. 5-7 years of use, games are much cheaper over time than with PC, no chance of having your crash like PC's often do with new titles, heat produced from pc's are unbearable, terrible ports.

We are in the golden age, where I'd recommend most pc gamers to cheap out on their gaming pc 1080/1440p high refresh gaming and buy consoles for TV gaming. Especially the used market; after Zen 4th gen.; the used market will see a complete shift.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
that doesn't mean you need to be ignorant and retarded about the subject either :martin: I seen you in there dapping them posts talking about you cant build a PC for $1000 that is better than XSX/PS5 :martin:
nah, you right.

Let me just say, I need to have the best available of the platform I use.

If Xbox one X comes out...I get it. Series X, I get it.

With PC, that's not feasible.